Loki Variant Jacket

Josemne

Anyone have a lead on what jacket is used as the Variant Jacket in Loki, This Jacket:

loki-trailer-jacket.jpg

new-loki-trailer-shows-god-of-mischief-1200x900.jpg

Tom-Hiddleston-Loki-2021-Jacket.jpg

Usually, the different real-world agencies have jackets that are called "agency identifier windbreaker" - It definitely looks like a play on those. I wonder if you could get a plain brown one?

I had a quick google and found some good results under "brown coaches jacket" - I'm guessing we'll have to wait for some hi-res close-ups to identify the material. - But it looks like a polyester jacket with snaps.

Usually, the different real-world agencies have jackets that are called "agency identifier windbreaker" - It definitely looks like a play on those. I wonder if you could get a plain brown one?
I had a quick google and found some good results under "brown coaches jacket" - I'm guessing we'll have to wait for some hi-res close-ups to identify the material. - But it looks like a polyester jacket with snaps.
Yeah I was definitely looking for a plain one, I have the stuff to put the logo and back "Variant" text. I'll try that google. I'm guessing we will see it on the show this next episode, I was thinking the same that its some kind of polyester.

Yep I'm looking for a source on the original jacket too.
Hot topic had some made by her universe, it's way off but man after episode 2 hit, ALL SIZES OUT OF STOCK!
they had it in the morning but sold out in less than 12 hours. Dang.

Sooo... I found this.... Loki Receives New Avengers Campus Costume as Disney+ Show Continues to Evolve

Looks like they are using a Filson Men's Supply Jacket.... which they no longer sell.

Annnnd if it is Filson.... It is going to be expensive.

Damn...
Good catch on the Filson!

I have taken a ton of screenshots, that I can share later. The Filson definitely hits the mark. I was considering( it being a 'Hero' jacket and the shirts being custom) if they made the jacket custom too. The essential details are:

Colour: Brown
Lining: Light brown/sand?
Material: Nylon?
Front-closure: Snaps (5)
Cuffs: Snap

I haven't been able to find another one with those specs...yet :D

Good catch on the Filson!

I have taken a ton of screenshots, that I can share later. The Filson definitely hits the mark. I was considering( it being a 'Hero' jacket and the shirts being custom) if they made the jacket custom too. The essential details are:

Colour: Brown
Lining: Light brown/sand?
Material: Nylon?
Front-closure: Snaps (5)
Cuffs: Snap

I haven't been able to find another one with those specs...yet :D
From Filson's site... "59% cotton/41% nylon dobby w/DWR + 100% cotton + 100% polyester".

I'm 99% sure the Supply Jacket is the right one.

I just bought one off of Ebay. Hopefully. It is the right one and fits... lol.

I can post pictures when (and if) I get it.

Here is some stock! (eBay) :D - I agree with Brianpettit that this is the jacket!

It's a bit expensive but if you want it:

Sizes
Small:NWT Filson Lightweight Supply Jacket Mens Size Small retail $295 Coat Chore | eBay
Medium: NWT Filson Lightweight Supply Jacket Mens Size Medium retail $275 Coat Chore | eBay
Large: NWT Filson Lightweight Supply Jacket Mens Size Large retail $275 Coat Chore | eBay
XL: NWT Filson Lightweight Supply Jacket Mens Size XL retail $295 Coat Chore Brown | eBay

The buttons on the Loki New Avengers Campus Costume as Disney+ Show says Filson and I think they are similar to the TV SHow

Here is some stock! (eBay) :D - I agree with Brianpettit that this is the jacket!

It's a bit expensive but if you want it:

Sizes
Small:NWT Filson Lightweight Supply Jacket Mens Size Small retail $295 Coat Chore | eBay
Medium: NWT Filson Lightweight Supply Jacket Mens Size Medium retail $275 Coat Chore | eBay
Large: NWT Filson Lightweight Supply Jacket Mens Size Large retail $275 Coat Chore | eBay
XL: NWT Filson Lightweight Supply Jacket Mens Size XL retail $295 Coat Chore Brown | eBay

The buttons on the Loki New Avengers Campus Costume as Disney+ Show says Filson and I think they are similar to the TV SHow
I bought one small from this link. My friend owns a screen printing company so I'm going to have him try to print the crest and back text on it. I'll post pictures once I get it all done. Anyone have leads on the rest of the outfit?

I picked up one of those eBay ones, and it just arrived today. (Thanks, by the way, dreadnought)

The snap buttons are 15mm diameter, and spaced just about 120mm apart by center. Comparing to the Avengers Campus promo shots, 85mm for the crest looks about right on the size Large, at least.

Happy to try to get any other measurements or pictures.

I picked up one of those eBay ones, and it just arrived today. (Thanks, by the way, dreadnought)

The snap buttons are 15mm diameter, and spaced just about 120mm apart by center. Comparing to the Avengers Campus promo shots, 85mm for the crest looks about right on the size Large, at least.

Happy to try to get any other measurements or pictures.
Since you have a jacket in hand can you estimate the height of the back text letters?

Since you have a jacket in hand can you estimate the height of the back text letters?
Around 100mm, ±10. I can't tell for sure, there's a bit of difference between my jacket and Campus Loki's, so counting pixels is giving me results all over the place.
20210624_170622.jpg

Around 100mm, ±10. I can't tell for sure, there's a bit of difference between my jacket and Campus Loki's, so counting pixels is giving me results all over the place.
View attachment 1470073
What kind of fabric is it? I can’t tell if it’s a nylon or a cotton or both

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back