Loki Variant Jacket

Has anyone found a lower-cost or more readily available alternative? It seems like such a simple jacket, and yet I'm really struggling to find anything close.

IMG_8071.jpg

I printed the graphic made by TB-7021 on some card stock for this prop.

Just snagged a medium in the accurate Filson today on EBay! NWOT. I work at a local screen printing/embroidery/sticker shop, so I should be able to make some mock ups this week of the TVA logo and VARIANT for the back and heat press them on. When I get it I can try to answer any questions anyone has

And here it is applied. Seems to go on quite well. I would advise to be careful as you can introduce lines on the fabric by ironing over the seams on the liner. You cannot see it in the image and I'm sure they will wash out but do be aware.
Since I work at a print shop, we use a heat press that’s made to press transfers into shirts. It’s at 300 degrees, do you think it will still press lines into the fabric?

Since I work at a print shop, we use a heat press that’s made to press transfers into shirts. It’s at 300 degrees, do you think it will still press lines into the fabric?
I wouldn't think so. Even after applying with an old iron, it was only minimal and are all gone.
what is the Pantone color on the logo please?
I don't think anyone actually has this information but if you think like a prop maker, think of what your go to attention orange is going to be. I'm 85% confident they are using a safety orange or blaze orange so 151c or 021c respectively.

I missed my chance to get the jacket from ebay but thanks for all of the leg work everyone, now its a waiting game until I can track one down.

Looks great! Your shop looks oddly like mine at my work haha! But you have a lot more hair than me and it’s a lot more Lokiesque haha
Lol it’s actually my friend’s shop. As far as my hair goes I’m in the process of growing it out so we’ll see how that goes

Has anyone found a lower-cost or more readily available alternative? It seems like such a simple jacket, and yet I'm really struggling to find anything close.

I may settle for an Augusta or a Tri-Mountain, the pockets are different and they have elastic wrist cuffs but I just want a simple fun and easy costume.

I may settle for an Augusta or a Tri-Mountain, the pockets are different and they have elastic wrist cuffs but I just want a simple fun and easy costume.
Do you have links or style for the two mentioned in your post ? I too am looking for a less expensive alternative. I would get one of those coach’s nylon wind breakers

Do you have links or style for the two mentioned in your post ? I too am looking for a less expensive alternative. I would get one of those coach’s nylon wind breakers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back