LOKI series trailer... now online!

If we were talking about leaks & rumours of future episodes,…that would be spoilers, why would someone visit this thread & expect people not to be conversing about what happened in the current episodes.

No need for spoiler tags if it has been screened

J
True! Normally I try to avoid posting open details of the new episode until at least half a day has passed, but after that it's everyone's own problem.

And he’s a lot less devious than he should be IMO.

He's been removed from the influence of the Mind Stone, which Thanos used to up his aggressiveness and villainous nature. This is implied by the film, and outright stated in behind the scenes material. There's a fan theory that Hulk smashing him knocked him out of it, we know it worked for Hawkeye.

If we were talking about leaks & rumours of future episodes,…that would be spoilers, why would someone visit this thread & expect people not to be conversing about what happened in the current episodes.

No need for spoiler tags if it has been screened

J

If I ever choose to look at this thread, BEFORE I’ve watched the episode, I know that I may come across some information that I’d not yet watched. My fault, I spoiled it for myself.

Yeah all very true. I was thinking about the people who read the thread who may or may not be members and came across a post with a spoiler on a search engine or even a forum search for a prop, a costume, an actor etc. Even those who are watching a show or a movie a few days after it premiers or opens. But they really shouldn't be searching for anything related on the internet if it's that important to be surprised.

Yep, what a fantastic finale, I had expectations that it was going to be a poor ending like WandaVision & Falcon & the Winter Soldier series

Really impressed with the setting for the ‘End of Time’ (kind of reminded me of The Emperors Throne room from Jedi), really sets up the whole Phase 4 Multitude Universe

Loved it!
J

Am I the only one who didn't like Jonathan Majors' goofy portrayal of He Who Remains? I'd have preferred if he played it like The Architect from The Matrix tbh.

Am I the only one who didn't like Jonathan Majors' goofy portrayal of He Who Remains? I'd have preferred if he played it like The Architect from The Matrix tbh.
Same as the Seinfeld actress in Cap&Soldier and Black Widow, he just felt like a foreign object, just doesn't mesh with the rest.

One or several of his Variants that we will see in Doctor Strange 2 and Ant Man 3 may be deadly serious. Or this version but eons younger.

This was just one version of Kang.

What a long, slow, dreary, trip to nowhere special.

And Kang is supposed to be the next big bad in the Marvel Universe. No style, no charisma, no presence, no thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back