Logan( Wolverine ) cowl sculpt ** TEST PULL PICS pg.3**

Re: Logan( Wolverine ) cowl sculpt ** update pg.3**

That looks like the black and tan/ brown and orange mask for sure. The fin size is a clear give away.

Looks great!

@ Reevz, where the bags are under the eyes, is that from the bust or the mask itself? I can't tell.

UmpOi.gif

Any updates on this? I'd really like to buy one for halloween this year :D

This is some really talented work. I'm definitely jealous of a sculptors skills? I got stuck with drawing lol

lighting and fit test ...special thanks to David ( SonofPumpkinhead)for wearing it for the pics :thumbsup

wolvie-test-3.jpg

wolvie-test-2.jpg

wolvie-test-1.jpg

Already said so on your FB, but this is just gorgeous. Well done!! I would love to see how you handled the mold for this if you have any photos handy; it looks like it was really tricky to get right.

WANT ONE....and no one can tell me that the mask you credited wouldnt translate to screen....cause it would look awesome! Marvel has done so well with the Avengers, really wished theyd take the extra risk and try to do wolverine at least with a dew scenes with this mask on.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back