Logan( Wolverine ) cowl sculpt ** TEST PULL PICS pg.3**

Re: Logan( Wolverine ) cowl sculpt ** update pics**

WOW, that thing looks amazing! I just took a gander at your galleries and I am stunned! Well done!

@REEVZ, I have a few questions...

1. I have a rather large noggin so would be concerned with the fit if you'd be offering this later.
2. Do you think you'd be able to have these ready to go before Halloween? And if so, do you think you could give us a price?
3.And would a painted option be avail?

DEF interested pending price. This thing is looking GREAT. Bump for a work of art.

@REEVZ, I have a few questions...

1. I have a rather large noggin so would be concerned with the fit if you'd be offering this later.
2. Do you think you'd be able to have these ready to go before Halloween? And if so, do you think you could give us a price?
3.And would a painted option be avail?

DEF interested pending price. This thing is looking GREAT. Bump for a work of art.

1. this was done on the customers headcast which is about 24" ( give or take) so if your head size falls in that size range then you're good
2. by Halloween for next year? yes....and contact me at my website for details
3. the cowls will be urethane rubber and the rubber will be tinted prior to casting so the colors are even...there will be no paint involved

Thanks Reevz. What colors are you going for?

the client who commissioned it wants the dark blue and yellow colors for his finished costume, but I'll be doing the entire Wolverine cowl rainbow with this ( black & tan, black & gray, brown & orange ect )...I'll post here once I have castings ready

attachment.php

Def in the market for one of these once you get them going. Would LOVE to see this in brown and tan on the set of the movie THE WOLVERINE....would be awesome!!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back