Logan music box (Deadpool 2)

Not that I've seen yet.

The figure is the Marvel Legends one.

I've started trying to figure it out, but got as far as that and getting "All out of Love" done in a music box style

deadpool-2-logan-music-box-1127319-1280x0.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up on the figure. It must have been assembled, obviously. Any ideas about the base and the stump/twig? Could be a cool 3d printed project, unless the parts are available for putting together.

There is one replica being sold on Etsy, I know. (I also immediately had to know if there were any sold, though I don't have the kind of money to actually buy it.)

Dang you beat me to it. I actually have that figure but I broke one of the claws
Haha, I was working with another member on this a little bit when the movie first came out, but other projects got in the way so it was put on the back burner. The figures do look like they've come down a little bit since then, so that doesn't hurt :)

Trophy shop by my office can get some pretty nice bases. I have the action figure, and now the base ($65). Think I'm going to start putting this together this weekend.

Attachments

• base.jpg
    base.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 487
There is one replica being sold on Etsy, I know. (I also immediately had to know if there were any sold, though I don't have the kind of money to actually buy it.)
I've seen that one and the face looks so weird I rather have some hope that someone here can make it better and for a lot cheaper cause $275 for the one on Etsy is not worth it considering how it looks

I've seen that one and the face looks so weird I rather have some hope that someone here can make it better and for a lot cheaper cause $275 for the one on Etsy is not worth it considering how it looks
Hello! I was looking for honest thoughts on the Logan Music Box offered on Etsy. You said the face looks weird and I wanted to get some more input? Do you have any other thoughts on it?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back