lit 13 cm long Revell Star Destroyer

Kyuzo

8501196410_88f594d417_c.jpg

8501196248_6cf61751cf_c.jpg

8500072427_20e1bbab9c_c.jpg

Three 3 mm leds for engines and one warm white led infront of the hangarbay. Not a very good paint job. My excuse being I mostly worked on blocking lightspill and trying to get the batteryholder to fit inside.

ok that is a great job ! I am not a modeler at all but when I was looking thru the first two pictures I thought they were reference shots :) When I saw your comments I went back up and saw they were your pictures of the finished model. Like the lighting.

Thanks! It is almost straight out of box built. I filed down some of the hull structures, made holes for the engines and kitbashed som details to the hangar bay which really looked dull before.

8507537997_51cbbc898e_c.jpg

Also made some holes for fiberoptics with a heated needle, but right now those are a headache getting to work without messing up something else. I was going for twenty, five on the bridge, and the rest on the body. Don't know if I'll rip them out altogether or reinstall everything with greater care.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back