Lifesize PVC Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton - Finished!

Hey, everyone. Finally finished my T-800 project so I thought I'd share my finished work. Hope you all approve.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 400
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 339
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 387
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    836.7 KB · Views: 397
Hey there! I'm George and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I'm currently working on a scratch-built T-800 endoskeleton. I started this project in November of 2013. My goal is to build the entire body with PVC pipe. I've attached a couple of photos to show some of my progress. I was test-fittng the parts when these photos were taken and they're not all cemented yet. Happy to be here!View attachment 301630View attachment 301631
Hello once again,
Thank you for all your previous help. I just have one last question that has stumped me from day one, and I'm now at that point in my build. I noticed that you have a metal rod going from a stand through the pelvis. Can you tell me if it ends at the top of the pelvis or if it continues through the body all the way up to the head? This will help me figure out all the internal parts. Thank you...

Hey there! I'm George and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I'm currently working on a scratch-built T-800 endoskeleton. I started this project in November of 2013. My goal is to build the entire body with PVC pipe. I've attached a couple of photos to show some of my progress. I was test-fittng the parts when these photos were taken and they're not all cemented yet. Happy to be here!View attachment 301630View attachment 301631
Hello once again,
Thank you for all your previous help. I just have one last question that has stumped me from day one, and I'm now at that point in my build. I noticed that you have a metal rod going from a stand through the pelvis. Can you tell me if it ends at the top of the pelvis or if it continues through the body all the way up to the head? This will help me figure out all the internal parts. Thank you...

Hello again,
I hate to keep bothering you, but I'm a little confused about the T-800. I;m getting ready to work on the spine, and the plans off the cd from ebay shows the lower section only having one piece made up of 5 vertebrae. Then you have the neck section. Many pics I'm found show that the T-800 has a full spine from the pelvis to the head. Can you please tell me how you made yours? I'm still working on getting pics taken to put on this forum. Any specific help you can share would be grately appreciated at this point of construction.

Good morning again,
I have a great question for you. I cut out my Chest plate, and my routing really sucks. I was wondering how much you would charge me if I mailed it to you to route out all the lines and other things? I live in Iowa, and don't have a problem paying someone of your caliber to do ti for me as long as it won't cost an arm and a leg. And if you agree, how quickly could you get it done once you receive it? I look forward to your reply. Thanks

Good morning again,
I have a great question for you. I cut out my Chest plate, and my routing really sucks. I was wondering how much you would charge me if I mailed it to you to route out all the lines and other things? I live in Iowa, and don't have a problem paying someone of your caliber to do ti for me as long as it won't cost an arm and a leg. And if you agree, how quickly could you get it done once you receive it? I look forward to your reply. Thanks
I did most of the work with a Dremel using various cutting and grinding wheels. Sadly, I have too many things going on to work on someone else's projects. Sorry.

Sorry to keep bothering you, but you are my inspiration for scratch building my own T-800. Your help in greatly appreciated more than you know. I thank you for letting me know about using dremel tools to route the lines. Here's a question only you can answer. What do you use to make the circles on various pieces? I'm trying to find a dremel tool that will do that, but no luck so far. Thanks in advance.

I saw your finished Terminator, and DAMN, it is so awesome. Hope mine looks somewhat close to yours. You have been my inspiration, and been having tons of fun building mine out of pvc as well. Did I read and see somewhere in your postings where you talk about the inside of the chest cavity and how you attached everything? If so, can you point me in the right direction to that? Thanks again my friend.

I saw your finished Terminator, and DAMN, it is so awesome. Hope mine looks somewhat close to yours. You have been my inspiration, and been having tons of fun building mine out of pvc as well. Did I read and see somewhere in your postings where you talk about the inside of the chest cavity and how you attached everything? If so, can you point me in the right direction to that? Thanks again my friend.
No, I didn't talk about that. The best part of working on this project was figuring things out for myself and in most cases, trial and error. Remember, I'm just an average guy with no previous experience with building anything remotely similar to my T800. I don't even consider myself a novice at prop-building. I spent countless hours researching before I even started this project. I knew nothing about plastics, glues, Dremels, or even wiring. I learned as I went. Good luck in your future endeavours.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back