Life Size Predator. Any Idea On Pricewise?

karens78

[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:44]

Life Size predator approx 7ft, unsure on weight, hand made from resin. pics only just taken but as you can see there are pictures taken from when work was in progress.

Im unsure as to what to sell him for, ive moved to a smaller place now and i dont have much room for him now. i will be really sad to see him go and he has become part of the family.

When i do sell him he will come with the alien and skulls too

Thanks in advance for you help!

Ok.. This is another thread on the same topic and you are skirting dangerously close to trying to make a sale without the proper requirements .. I must urge you to be careful on how you post from now on

Ok.. Maybe you are not catching the little "moderator" title under my name. No.. Starting two threads on the same subject is not ok. Asking about a price is one thing.. Asking about a price.. Showing it off.. Then informing that it will be for sale, while not meeting requirements to sell on this forum is NOT ok.

Why did you start two threads anyway?

thats fine is there is a problem you can delete. i am however NOT trying to sell my predator on the forum if i was to sell it i would go to ebay.

I am trying to find my way around the site and could not find my previous one hence the two

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back