Licensed Pulse Rifle pre-order

I don't know ANYTHING about the pulse rifle, but man that looks cool.

Also a very clever piece of marketing to make it available in two colors. Cool that they are interested in pleasing the fans... even the ones that are wrong :)

I don't know ANYTHING about the pulse rifle, but man that looks cool.

Also a very clever piece of marketing to make it available in two colors. Cool that they are interested in pleasing the fans... even the ones that are wrong :)
Maybe they saw our poll. :lol

It says the Olive Drab version edition size is 250. What's the edition size on the Brown Bess version?

Are the shrouds aluminum as in the solid metal aluminum or a type of resin/aluminum like Matsuos?

I'm curious about that myself. Of course with the run size I'm guessing the cost to produce actual aluminum shrouds would be slightly cheaper. Still expensive.

I'd be all over one of these if I hadn't finished mine a few months back using real, replica, and airsoft parts.

- TGM

Are both colors (green and brown) screen accurate? If yes, did one get more screen time than the other? What's the difference?

Are both colors (green and brown) screen accurate? If yes, did one get more screen time than the other? What's the difference?

The Brown Bess version is the screen accurate one.

The OD green is what most everyone believed the colour looked like on screen. Some people are truly turned off by Brown Bess. OD green is essentially the idealized colour version.

Kevin

Pre-ordered so fast I hit the OD one with out reading. hehe.
Do I call to change to the BB one or keep the OD damn I hate decisions like this.

LOL

Well I bit the bullet. Selling a few things to pay for the six pay option;) Mmm....now how to figure out how to get it in to Australia lol

Regards
TAZ

I don't think so...It did just say it resets to 95 with insertion of the mag. Not a big deal to retro a new counter. Even so for alloy shrouds the price is outstanding.

Regards
TAZ

I hate to ask this, but if I got one of these, would I be able to open it up and gut it for the shrouds? It's almost criminal, I know, but for many of us who have built or are building a full metal hero replica with deactivated firearms it might be the only chance we have to get some real aluminum shrouds. If it is possible I might even buy two of them, one to display and one for the shrouds.

Don't get me wrong, it's absolutely gorgeous, but for almost a grand, I'd need to have a working countdown and possibly sound effects.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back