Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Batman Arkham Knight, REVEAL 10/03

Be the Batman!
Today at 12 noon...or could it be sooner?

Batman: Arkham Knight pre sales open Oct 10th. Read more here.

-800-height-arkham-night-batman-page-7.jpg

-800-height-arkham-night-batman-page-14.jpg

:thumbsup
David

My buddy James, and model for UD stopped by yesterday to pick up his NOMEX biker suit.
Later that evening I got this photo via FB....

10456466_10152404240591048_171268336343784035_n.jpg

David

Trying to get a hold of David by phone to go over sizing, but no one is picking up and voicemail is full. I want to order the Batman Arkham Knight and today is supposably the last day. Anyone know how to get a hold of him?

Trying to get a hold of David by phone to go over sizing, but no one is picking up and voicemail is full. I want to order the Batman Arkham Knight and today is supposably the last day. Anyone know how to get a hold of him?

I've been experiencing the same thing when I've called in over the past month. David has always been great when I've talked to him before. Maybe this time of year is just crazy busy.

David, will the arkham belt pouches hold an iphone 6?

I love your work. I think this company is using your pictures not sure if there's a way to take it downhttp://www.ultimojackets.com/batman-beyond-leather-costume-leather-jacket.html

Here's a pretty cool comparison of our Batman: Arkham Knight suit vs an image direct from the game.

10882351_10154980008450076_7090267932734441357_n.jpg

Not to bad when you consider this is leather body armor. :cheers

I love your work. I think this company is using your pictures not sure if there's a way to take it downhttp://www.ultimojackets.com/batman-beyond-leather-costume-leather-jacket.html

Thanks for the heads up and yes those are images of our jacket. I'd hate to imagine what they are selling considering that's one of our more complex garments to make. Either way I'm sure the studio will take note and take appropriate action.

David

Prices are in USD and you have until Jan 30th to get into this current production lot, meaning delivery April-May-June. :)

David

Hey everyone. I received my Arkham Knight suite today, and as expected it is awesome! As you all know sizing is a you-know-what and sure enough the jacket is a tad to small for me even with the padding out. I can get it on and maybe it will stretch a little but it is girdle tight. Also the chest plate looks a little small on me. I guess my upper body build is larger than I thought (I have broad shoulders). I received an XL so if there is anyone out there that received an XXL jacket that thinks they should have gotten an XL, let me know and maybe we can trade or something. Thanks all, and Thank you David for putting out such awesome work.

And it Begins...Again. ;)

Guess who's getting an upgrade? :angel
Hard to believe but yes, this is all form molded leather over motorcycle grade body armor.
As our technical ability and hands on approach to manufacturing protective gear continues to evolve, revisiting earlier designs with the intent to streamline and improve seems only natural.

Attention to detail and pushing the limits of standardized outerwear and functional clothing.

UD Replicas - Universal Designs Ltd., where dreams become reality. :cheers

11187313_10155505339470076_2088094432943942457_o.jpg

David

"Excuse me Mr. Fox, can you do something about that middle zipper on my Movie Replica Batman Begins Leather Motorcycle Jacket? I'd like to have a more streamlined and less obvious access point on this jacket."
;)
"....Sure thing, let me see what the gang over at UD Replicas - Universal Designs Ltd.​ can do for us."

*Please note that the upper chest and lower abdomen parts are photoshopped together to show what the upgraded Batman​ Begins Leather Jacket will look like.

11209696_10155508185745076_7172184272329768429_n.jpg

David

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back