Let’s ID Noa’s toolkit (Battle for Endor)

That one is WAAYY different. It's a clear lumpy knob on a stick, like a fake jewel. I wish I still had the picture

WTF is this tool kit they use in starwars :D
View attachment 1498923
I’m referring to the scene at 4:47

Chew moves it around and rests it on top of 3po’s back plate, then picks it back uo

When he picks it back up hes now holding it upside down and you can see the drafting tool ends clear. One is straight and one has the ability to fold

B9B8CD63-D93E-4138-A50C-D93D02176479.png

They put some clear greeblie over it.. you can actually see through it and see the top of the drafting tool

3412E7DD-6C48-4588-A879-BC4768E58EB1.jpeg

My phone is dying.. it’s constantly crashing and not working correctly, 6 years old Father Time has caught up with her..

So this the best I can get of the other end.. but watch this exact video starting at 4:47 and you can see the tip of the tool clearly

69B62538-3903-4DA4-B1D4-F5A0AD9ED4C2.png

The other end to me looks like a rod that steps down to a point, like a soldering iron or something. Interesting..

I don’t think chewie’s piece is the same then… still looking at Noa’s kit for more information.

(What the heck is on the end of that though…) incidentally that piece *reminds* me of a long transfer punch… the holder for which actually could be the base for the box for Noa’s kit (???).

Also resembles Mitchell transcriptor/turntable pieces and perhaps a soldering iron point as mentioned

Last edited:
Wicked shots tom!! I have to agree now Bryan with this newer photos definitely not the same in the “daiyabeetus” box

Last edited:
Hmmm I’m second guessing myself now but..

Nick posted some stuff for sale when I saw these connectors for IG88s head. Make me think of the tip of the tool chewie is using.. but now seeing it I don’t believe so..

End seems to blunt

7348328A-E342-4913-83A7-2F29595B78BC.jpeg

thank you for the advice!
You’re welcome. I love his toolkit too and have been searching for some help with the tools. I figured out the box because I have 2 (one short, one taller) and id’d it instantly. The strap coming from his shoulder harness to the toolkit has a military buckle as well and that piece of hardware can be found on 1qt canteen sling pouches from the military. Happy hunting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 90
Some Amazing shots!
39F3D1E9-4D25-45F0-92F1-52DB3A92B0A6.jpeg

These don’t look like drafting tools any more to me.. sticks with greeblies on top.. one almost looks like the magnetic reach tools
6336D674-347A-4614-BF57-C640E8F69347.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back