Leia Blaster tutorial?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VegasSkywalker

Hey all,

Im trying to build a Leia Blaster from ANH. I could have sworn that there was a tutorial on how to build one of these somewhere, but I cant find it anywhere.

Anyone know what Im talking about?

-Mike

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mandybat

Originally posted by VegasSkywalker@Feb 27 2006, 08:27 PM
Hey all,

Im trying to build a Leia Blaster from ANH. I could have sworn that there was a tutorial on how to build one of these somewhere, but I cant find it anywhere.

-Mike
[snapback]1194937[/snapback]​

There are a few pics and a mini tutorial that Fred kindly posted here http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...ST&f=6&t=104542

Hope it helps. :D
Mandy

VegasSkywalker

Thanks. I appreciate it.

-Mike

Originally posted by mandybat+Feb 27 2006, 09:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mandybat @ Feb 27 2006, 09:01 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-VegasSkywalker
@Feb 27 2006, 08:27 PM
Hey all,

-Mike
[snapback]1194937[/snapback]​

There are a few pics and a mini tutorial that Fred kindly posted here http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...ST&f=6&t=104542

Hope it helps. :D
Mandy
[snapback]1195015[/snapback]​
[/b]

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.