LEFT4DEAD

brettsk8

I recently shot a fan film to a popular video game that alot of you most likely know about. I wanted to share some stills and pictures for those who are interested.

5867842439_893f0c7c4d.jpg

5867844533_a4c53b8e21.jpg
5868412622_08ee898784.jpg

thanks guys :) it was a fun shoot. actors were fun to work with, got them to play the game and walk and talk like the cast in the game.. it was way too much fun.

thanks guys :) it was a fun shoot. actors were fun to work with, got them to play the game and walk and talk like the cast in the game.. it was way too much fun.

Waitaminute, you managed to get a non-gamer cast to play the role of characters from a popular video game for a fanfilm? THE END IS COMING!!! :eek

Jokes aside, those stills look fantastic. When and where will you release the final product (if at all)?

BTW nice Valve reference in the 2nd photo.

Last edited:
Is that a Hunter i see on those barrells? Did you do any of the other Special Infected?
I'm looking forward to this film! You got the costumes spot on. Now show us the tank!

Oh, and Francis looks spot on!

ohhh i just love this!
I got rather addicted to the game..part 1 and part 2.
Annoys me a bit lately that everyone playing is 5 yrs old it seems lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back