Large Scale TOS Enterprise Kit

IMG_3117.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_3084 - Copy.JPGIMG_3085 - Copy.JPG

Dave, great work. Really great work. There is always the strive to perfection. You are firmly on the path my friend. It looks fantastic and please do not be put off if someone makes comments on how to perfect your creation. If its beautiful to you, then its perfect. From what I see.........it is as close to perfection that I can get.

Cheers and welcome.

Thanks again everyone! I really want this to be a unique, special and high-quality kit. I know with its large size and correspondingly large price tag it will have to be for a niche group, quite honestly I don't even know where I'm gonna put mine!

Thanks again everyone! I really want this to be a unique, special and high-quality kit. I know with its large size and correspondingly large price tag it will have to be for a niche group, quite honestly I don't even know where I'm gonna put mine!

I am slowly running in to that problem as well...maybe time to get a bigger flat for bigger toys :) But I am seriously interested in your amazing Kit! Cant wait to see more of the progress...Brilliant.

That is truly incredible! My bank account is relieved that I don't have the space for this beast, but it would be a dream to build something that scale. You've obviously poured your heart and soul into her, well done!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All I want for Christmas is this!

I'm sure I won't be able to afford this kit, but this looks amazing. This looks like a grail item.

Dave,
I'll throw my hat into the ring as far as the markings go. I currently produce them in vinyl for the 66" version and it would be a simple upscale to make them fit yours.

That's a beautiful model, really impressive! I've never seen one made of carbon fibre before, what's the process? Where do you even get the material and machines to do it? :O

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back