Lalo Salamanca Necklace

Qadreya

Hello,

I am looking for Lalo Salamncas gold necklace and was wondering if anyone can help me, I can buy a replica or make one if I have a clear photo of the necklace.
Its always covered hy his shirt on the show so I cant make it out, all I know is that its custom made.
Would really appreciate your help, Ive spent months searching online and reaching out to different people all over the world but no luck !

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello,

I am looking for Lalo Salamncas gold necklace and was wondering if anyone can help me, I will pay you a fair price for an authentic replica or a clear photo of the necklace.
Its always covered hy his shirt on the show so I cant make it out, all I know is that its custom made.
Would really appreciate your help, Ive spent months searching online and reaching out to different people all over the world but no luck !

Thank you
Photo attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220727-011547_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220727-011547_Gallery.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 513
Looks like its a grim reaper (Santa Muerte) design, but without a clearer screenshot its impossible to know what colour background the oval is. Whether its custom or not though, is anyones guess really

I would guess that it isn´t custom made since it´s slight appearance. Either it was picked out of Sonys gigantic prop archive or it was bought somewhere. Since it didn´t appear on the auction I would assume that it has gone back to the Sony prop archive.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back