Kurtyboy's project updates: 24 July - More blasters

Hey Marcus, sorry to hear you have to make the difficult decision to part with personal treasure that means so much to you. I think all of us here get that.

Wishing the best for you - hang in there...

Dan

Hope you're alright, buddy! I know there's tons of stuff you've got that I'd love, but I'd never be able to decide on just a couple things!

I'll think about it, and shoot you a PM if I think of something.

Be well, friend!

Maybe take some broad pics, to remind us all what you have, if you've got the time?

Hey Marcus I was totally shocked as well reading about this!! Hope that everything will settle.
Life sucks sometimes!!
I would be interested in the Hoverboard You built recently if it's in the list of the to go stuff!
There are so many fantastic props I enjoyed to watch You built that is so difficult to focus to tell You the truth!!
Thank You mate! Please contact me in pm for an estimate on the hoverboard!
Kind regards,

Alberto

My collection so far isn't shifting very fast. I guess there's not much interest in perfectly replicated blasters and rare Cantina masks.

Anyway, I was wondering where I'm going to put my Vader saber collection when my blaster wall display was staring me in the face. So here they are, can you name them all?

The severed hand of course I couldn't have done withouth Moffeaton's great photos.

vstunts2.jpg

vstunts1.jpg

vstunts3.jpg

severed hand detail.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back