Kung Fury

El Rey Network Presents Kung Fury - YouTube

Premiering on the El Rey Network on May 28.

Poster

CF8YggjUMAAnZZk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only does El Ray network have Lucha Underground, but now they're showing Kung Fury? How much more awesome can they get? I can't wait for this!

The new Hackerman video on their Youtube channel is pretty cool too. I might have to enter the comp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... It is only 30 minutes long. :(

It was on Swedish TV last night but I missed it. It will be on again tonight ten minutes after midnight.

Last edited:
Saw five minutes of this and hated it. I understand what they're going for, I get it, but use of cg and green-screen for the entirety of the movie? C'mon. If you're gonna do 80's retro schlock-homages, do it with the technology that was available.

You can't have your cake and eat it, too!

Awesome movie. Definitely historically accurate.

LOL, dude don't say that. An alarming number of American kids already think the US was allied with the Germans to fight the Russians in WWII. I seriously wish I was joking.

*Applause.
Just wow! Now this was definitely the movie I've been waiting for.
It's funny, exaggerated, action packed, and just plain fun. I honestly for 30 minutes did not care for the world. That's what movies are suppose to do.

Ok, enough of that. We'll now return to our regularly scheduled program. By that I mean, paying money to watch high budget re-makes! ;)
-Peace.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back