Kung Fury

I've been sharing this all over Facebook, hoping more people will contribute to their Kickstarter! I already have!

I just saw this on kickstarter!!! That is RAD!

They've already funded it too. I may have to get this on bluray... :love :thumbsup

Will be listening to this for a while today. Music video for Kung Fury with David Hasselhoff performing the track True Survivor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe. I never thought I would like a Hasselhoff song.

I'm bummed I didn't fund the kickstarter (i'd love a Kung Fury shirt), it's supposed to come out next month!

It is going to be a cool movie, I know because I did some practical effects, and have seen the finished film ;)

Got the news today that they are going to Cannes with it, to have its world premiere there.... so crazy!

I can't tell anything about the film, but it will be out on the 28th on youtube for free.

I could tell a little about the practical effects we did tho, and maybe pist a few pictures from behind the camera?

We can start there... and everything later?

This is going to be so awesome. Really looking forward to this coming out for free.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back