Kung Fu Panda 3 - Shifu....

KrangPrime

Master Member
OK,

maybe someone can confirm something. I know they don't film these things in sequential order, but what the hell is up with dustin hoffman? it didn't sound right at all in the begining...but midway through the middle of the movie, shifu started to sound like he should again.

Same goes for the superbowl spot. whoever did shifu in that did not sound like dustin hoffman.

Did he have a cold or something?

other than that, it was not a bad movie. i'm so glad that scene at the end happened...i'm a sucker for that type of stuff.

it's very strange. movies, especially dream works movies, you'd think would have more quality control than that.

whoever the voice director is who was afraid to have Dustin do another take till he got it right should be fired. it really takes you out of the movie.
or at least bring the guy from the TV show in to over dub his lines. it's so ridiculously close anyway..

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back