Kuhn Global - Poll #1

Kuhn Global

Sr Member
I was speaking with REL (Richard) this evening and we were discussing what his next project should be for Kuhn Global after his Starship run is complete. He told me he would want to make something that would be quick for him to do (Since Starships are so time consuming and also since my plans are to keep him busy..lol) and we came up with the following projects that we wanted to know your opinions on...

Which of the following would everyone be most interested in?

A.) 1/24 ARC-170

B.) 1/24 Republic Gunship

C.) Large Scale (about 3 feet high.. whatever Studio Scale is) Shuttle Tydirium

These will be offered to all of you as well when they are completed so your response is important...

Poll away... :D

Thats easy, shuttle, its a classic ship thats never been done in SS, not that ive seen anyways. Prequel ships just dont have the spark for me, there isnt one that jumps out so not a fan of them.

I vote for taking a breath.....erm wait damn stop making me want to spend money.

The Shuttle for sure. :p

Greg

<div class='quotetop'>(cobywan @ Jul 17 2006, 10:09 AM) [snapback]1282462[/snapback]</div>
My vote is not on your list.

1/350th scale K'Tinga Klingon Cruiser.
[/b]
LOL... Ohhhh but it is. Just not on this specifically stated project. :D That will be done just a bit later.

This project is to get him away from something that will take him 4 to 6 months to complete in order to break up the cycle of those looooonng projects. I am sure you all know what I am talking about. :p

He is estimating a short delivery time on this one. I can hear the thoughts and rolling eyes now. :rolleyes LOL.... "SHORT?.." :confused LOL. Of that I can say that I have come to well know Richard's accuracy,.. it has been demonstrated time and again on the Enterprise. He is a perfectionist in the highest form which is another reason I will be using him in Kuhn Global future builds.

A 1/350th K'Tinga,... oh yes.... it will happen. :D As Frank stated to me in another thread... give it time. LOL. :lol However,.. if MR or another rising company gets to it first, I will be in line just as all of you will be. We're all grown children at heart or else we wouldn't be here. ;)

I am forgetful these days and am sure someone asked what projects I have on my list. Let me say that there are many. If it existed in Sci-Fi or non Sci-Fi,.. and I enjoyed viewing it in any measure,... it will be done for as long as I able to make it happen. So the better question would be,.. what isn't on the list. ;) LOL

Certainly with all the talent on this board participating in suggestion or physical participation,.. it truely will be triumphs for all involved as each project completes.

Please continue the Poll... I appreciate it greatly.

<div class='quotetop'>(Jades Dark Heart @ Jul 17 2006, 08:01 AM) [snapback]1282398[/snapback]</div>
I vote for taking a breath.....erm wait damn stop making me want to spend money.

Greg
[/b]

LOLOLOL....AGREED Greg. Please let me know how to stop?. LOL. I think I am going a bit nutty and over the top with the projects. "Out of control" I think is what Jesse said..lol. It pleases me to have the opportunity to keep talents like Richard and Bob (HandSolo) as busy as possible and also be able to help Richard offer his work widely and not just in my collection alone. He began his trek (forgive the pun) with the Enterprise,.. I am just along for the ride. There is just too much talent here not to take advantage of it. I am happy in my belief that I have chosen the right guys to accomplish my dream. They are awesome. I say life is short... live what you can.

Awesome thanks Kurt for the kind words. I was hoping it would be the shuttle as it's something I wanted to make for years.

<div class='quotetop'>(cobywan @ Jul 17 2006, 12:09 PM) [snapback]1282462[/snapback]</div>
My vote is not on your list.

1/350th scale K'Tinga Klingon Cruiser.
[/b]

Man I've seen your work, I have no doubt you could make one.

<div class='quotetop'>(falcondesigns @ Jul 17 2006, 10:17 PM) [snapback]1282863[/snapback]</div>
So,you gonna do the shuttle or what.
[/b]

Oh yes. :D

The Lambda class is 20 meters long, at 1/24 scale that would make it 32" (83cm) long. So just under 3 feet long, but with it's wing's open it would be pretty tall.

Richard,.. you have well earned the due kind words and respect.

Looks like we have a winner in a very short poll then...

STUDIO SCALE SHUTTLE TYDIRIUM.... :D

Sounds like this is the one you really want to do anyway Richard. :p Having passion for the project always helps in it's creation. LOL. This excites me,.. I can't wait to see another REL creation. :D

OK folks... it will be done. Maybe after that we can talk 1/350 K'Tinga or Republic Star Destroyer? :)

We can talk about which version of K'Tinga at that time too... ST-TMP or ST-VI.

Which of the following would everyone be most interested in?

A.) 1/24 ARC-170

B.) 1/24 Republic Gunship

C.) Large Scale (about 3 feet high.. whatever Studio Scale is) Shuttle Tydirium

Hmmm, if you ask me. I say.... All 3. :p Honestly, I like em all. :thumbsup

Unless your choice is:

A.) Naboo Fighter :eek:
B.) STAPS :rolleyes
C.) Gungan Sub :confused

Than I will go: "Errrr..... errmmmm.... welllll.... hmmmmmmm .... errrrrr ....."

B

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back