Interest Knightmare Batman Coat Batman v Superman

dannylopuz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys! I want to see if people would be interested on a Knightmare Batman coat that he uses in the desert, as seen in the trailers and named in the figure:

knightmare-batman-161213.jpg

I've been researching types of leather and all that good stuff and I finally have enough to see if people are interested on getting one, let me know who's in!

Prototype:
This prototype is made from pleather just to get an idea of overall shapes and price, the accurate one will be with larger collar, accurate buttons and more details.
attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Interested:
mackle89
Mr Mold Maker
starlordquill
hikz
Batman1990
slowfinger33
Dwayne Hicks
ShaneHelms
woodman

lurtz001
TheGreenArrow
BATMANN

DSC_0778 copia.jpg

DSC_0784 copia.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Same look, but the one in all of the trailers looks LONGER than the one on the Matchless sight...

Matchless did make the original, but decided to only release a shortened version which is disappointing (not that I could have ever afforded the full size version anyways).
11792188_412812892254230_128733488467176127_o.png.jpg
Free reference pic dannylopuz :)

Matchless did make the original

I think the one in the film is made by a company called MATCHLESS.

Matchless may have supplied jackets to the film, or possibly copied the hero to make stunt jackets, but they did not make the hero coat..You'll notice nowhere do they claim to have supplied or made hero jacket.
People just assumed and spread it incorrectly. :)

The people who made the HERO coat have a special deal with Ben. Hand made in Italy, a whole lot of $$$$$$.

But back on topic, can't wait to see how your coat turns out Danny. I'll be anxiously waiting. :)

Yeah actually even the matchless long coat up there doesn't seem like the right one, the one used in screen has four buttons and this one has three. Also the shoulder flap has buttons when the batman one has none and the lapels seem to be a different shape. It even looks distressed in a different way.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back