KJP1 & Scanner Bios - DONE

sorry if im bumping an old thread. ive read through a ton of noob threads and ive been making a list to build a wolf or P2. but what lazers did you use for the celtic bio? how did you get them so small? amazing work like always :)

Let me say the KJP1 looks super sexy and PredatrHuntr's paint up makes it look even better. im gonna have to get me one of those to see what i can do. Personaly i prefer the less tarnished look and keep more of the shiny metal look. But it still looks great!

I liked the idea of putting glasses lenses within the bio, I always had this idea too, but never put into practice, it is nice to see it working! beautiful work and you have an amazing collection of bios, know I always had the idea to make the eyes of bio ascend like the movie scene would be pretty cool

predador_na_mata_01.png

cool bio man great job on the whole thing. I would have to say I like the green lens the best, It just bring something different to the table. If that is what you are looking for. Great Job..

Jason I've seen that KJ P1 in person as Derek(Lordderak) here owns it now and must say one of my favorite paint ups on a bio. Must try to duplicate it on a P1 as it would be nice on my Scott Marshall P1 head I have coming over. Your bio paint ups are some of the best out there, looking forward to seeing you paint up your new P1's.

Thanks! I still have to wait until its warn enough to spray some primer on before I can start painting. Stupid winter weather...
might sound a stupid question but what did you use to glue your leds in place and the on/off switch,batterie holder,mine in my wolf bio are just loose at present and want to set in place,do i need to put rubber sleeving all the way down the wires of the leds?do i have to have the leds sticking out the tri holder or glue them half way in??sorry for questions but you look skilled in this area,many thanks carl.

might sound a stupid question but what did you use to glue your leds in place and the on/off switch,batterie holder,mine in my wolf bio are just loose at present and want to set in place,do i need to put rubber sleeving all the way down the wires of the leds?do i have to have the leds sticking out the tri holder or glue them half way in??sorry for questions but you look skilled in this area,many thanks carl.

looks like hot glue to me,........
lasers is a trickier question,......in the movie it wasn't even attached to the bio it was run thru the halfmask,.....hence why it sticks out further in some shots,....since they used real laser the housing had to be really big and they ran the wires thru the half-mask,.....
just depends what style ya want it to be,....

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back