Limited Run Kingsman: The Secret Service EYEGLASSES and SUNGLASSES by Magnoli Clothiers

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE: Now available and ready to ship: http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/kingsman-glasses-p-638.html

extra-image-1641.jpg

We've had a few requests for these glasses, so who would be interested in either the eyeglasses or sunglasses seen in Kingsman: The Secret Service:

B7HO8QUIUAASEbW.jpg

B-x0mj6UAAAJe50.jpg:large

Both have the same frames, dark tortoiseshell acetate with brass detailing. Estimated price will be $75-85 (shipped).

Kind regards,
Indy Magnoli

Last edited:
Definitely interested. Would it be difficult to also make them in plain black for the Eggsy version?

I'll see if we can split the minimum order to include both the tortoiseshell and black, as well as the tortoiseshell sunglasses.

I'm interested! I'm interested in all of them, tortoise shell, black, eyeglasses, sunglasses, though I wouldn't likely go all in at once. If I had to pick one it'd be the Tortoise shells, though not sure which lens I'd prefer. Is there any chance of the eyeglass/sunglass lenses being interchangeable or would they be sold as separate glasses?

I wonder if we could just get the frames for the Harry version, and then we could put prescribed glasses on them? I wouldn't mind wearing that 24/7

I wonder if we could just get the frames for the Harry version, and then we could put prescribed glasses on them? I wouldn't mind wearing that 24/7

These temp lenses will be able to be swapped out with prescription lenses by any optometrist.

Glad to hearn it's going ahead, though I'll include my interest all the same! I myself would be in for some tortoiseshell sunglasses.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back