Limited Run Kingsman: The Secret Service EYEGLASSES and SUNGLASSES by Magnoli Clothiers

I have not yet mentionned my interest but I'm intersted in both the tortoise shell and black glasses.
And I would say preferably no to other "versions" of the Kingsman logo.
It seems like something that anyone could fairly easily add on to their glasses afterwards. However, removing your logo and then add the proper one seems like a hassle.

Here's what they might look like with our version of the logo:

Kingsman-mag-logo_zpsldorodp3.jpg

I'd prefer no logo as well. Can't decide if i want to do Black glasses or sunglasses. Either way, these are awesome and will go with my ring perfectly!

I'd prefer no logo as well. Can't decide if i want to do Black glasses or sunglasses. Either way, these are awesome and will go with my ring perfectly!

Ring? Did you manage to find a place selling Kingsman signet rings or do you mean something else? If you did mean the kingsman rings would you mind dropping a source?

I would totally prefer a logo those look so official and clean, and it doesn't hurt my name starts with an M! :)

guess id go with what the consensus wants im ok either way. still would be in for the black ones

Should have some news by the end of the month. We won't be taking advance orders. Once the run is finished, these will be added to our site and will be available for purchase there (as well as on Amazon, eBay, etc).

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back