King Arts Age of Ultron Shield help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LazLabs

Hello,

I’m thinking of getting a King Arts Age of Ultron shield but I would like to see some more pictures of the front and back of the shield before I do. There only seem to be a couple of promo pictures online but I would prefer to see some real pictures from anyone that happens to own one. If someone could send me pictures of their shield it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeremy.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

wahahapxq

thumbnail_IMG_8993.jpeg

LazLabs

Thank you wahahapxq, that’s great!

I don’t suppose you’d be able to send a close up of the front and side (to show depth of shield)?

Thanks,
Jeremy.

wahahapxq

Thank you wahahapxq, that’s great!

I don’t suppose you’d be able to send a close up of the front and side (to show depth of shield)?

Thanks,
Jeremy.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_9008.jpeg
    thumbnail_IMG_9008.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 74
  • thumbnail_IMG_9007.jpeg
    thumbnail_IMG_9007.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 71

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.