Kill bill 3

Ambrosia Kelley, who played Copperhead's daughter, is 20 years old now.
It would be cool if they could cast her again.

ambrosia_kelley_kill_bill.jpg

only problem is that she seems so nice and sweet today to play a person with a life dedicated to vengeance.

Ambrosia Kelley, who played Copperhead's daughter, is 20 years old now.

That was the rumored plot I read about 10+ years ago. It's a perfect set up and makes total sense. We'll get to see her back story (probably in anime fashion) and then follow her until she meets up with "BEEEEEP" ;)

It'd have to be "Kill the Bride" or "Kill Kiddo." Since the daughter probably had no idea of her mom's past, she would feel completely justified in getting revenge.

I like "Kill the bride"

What about "Kill Bill: epilogue"

- - - Updated - - -

At the point I would also be happy with a full length cut of the two put together

...At the point I would also be happy with a full length cut of the two put together

Isn't there a dvd release coming out soon that's exactly that? The originally-intended 4 hour cut? I think Adam Savage mentioned something like that on a podcast some time ago.

Bill's heart exploded...but his corpse was reanimated and now the five finger death punch no longer works...:wacko

But seriously, Elle could become a blind master that levels some knowledge of Bee's weaknesses to the girl. And Tarantino's good at making something that should be corny be totally awesome!

So I'm all for it...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back