Kid makes Metroid Arm Cannon

MrSinistar

This 11-year old kid and his dad made this very awesome build. I wanna make my own arm cannon now! LOL XD

500x_kidcannon.jpg

Building A Metroid Cannon For Halloween - Kotaku

Project Varia: Arm Cannon Pics

Nice. Always cool to see a kid involved.

I really want to see someone here try and make an arm cannon that opens up into different positions like in the Prime games based on which beam you're using. I'm sure that would be a mechanical nightmare, but still cool nonetheless. :lol

How does the hot glue gun work like that? When I use one, the glue dries almost instantly!!

Very cool project but I can't stand to watch someone do all that work and then do a crappy paint job!! :lol

FB

Very cool project but I can't stand to watch someone do all that work and then do a crappy paint job!! :lol

FB

Hahaha, yeah! I was yelling at the video, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!". With lick of some silver base coat and a thin coat of some metallic green, that thing would look so awesome. I'm seriously considering making one of these...without all of the electronics. LOL :lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back