Kick-Ass (2010)

Brigandia36

Sr Member
Hi, I don't remember if someone already post this one:

I-Want-You-to-Kick-Ass.jpg

Mask-Up-Bitches.jpg

We-Can-Kick-Ass.jpg

Looks nice... I think there are no other paper props, and also props from the movie are very rare. Just the costumes itself and maybe a bunch of weapons like the butterflies...

Hi - Do any of you have the Mr. Bitey 'lost cat' poster? I'd love to print one of those and bring it with me when in costume.

Never mind, I made one myself.

Here it is if anybody wants one : http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Kredepops/Mr_bitey_hi-res_zpsd225ad25.jpg~original

The font is pretty close although not 100% exact. The picture of the cat is from a DVD screengrab, I couldn't get one from my bluray, but it looks alright if you just want to bring it along to a costume party like I did.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember to rip off the three address/phonenumber 'slips' from the right side and add the rips at the top from where it was stapled to the signpost.

Thanks man :) It was a big hit at the party. One of those small inexpensive props that just add that special last % to the costume.

Does anybody have the images of Big Daddy's hit-list? I have a few pictures I found online but nothing I can use to reproduce for hanging up. I'm making part 2 of our BD & HG fan films (link in my sig ;) )and need to recreate his art corner in their apartment as close as I can. I just ordered the "making-of" book so I'm hoping there is some images I can scan from that. I'm pretty sure the trading cards had a version for each of the villains posted on his wall, I saw a "Big Daddy's Hit list" collection on ebay last year but passed it up! :facepalm
Here's a shot of the wall I'm trying to recreate from the movie.
attachment.php

Attachments

• hitlist.jpg
    hitlist.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 591
Just got the book, it's FREAKING AWESOME! If your a fan of the movie I HIGHLY suggest getting it. There are 21 individual shots from the hit list as well as the above photo as a 2 page spread. :D The wall is only going to be seen in the back ground on film and not a permanent display so I should be able to get passable props by scanning at 2400.

The 1st prop in the tread is a broken link so I'm not sure what it was, but I'm looking for the newspaper Frank is reading after he kills the KA impersonator. Anybody ever do this one?

Does anybody have the images of Big Daddy's hit-list?

What's preventing you from making them yourself?

I have this Kick Ass prop replia for sale on my Etsy.

Reproducing the digital files of what you're looking for shouldn't be too hard. It'll be time consuming though. Especially considering they are all different scales.

Are you looking for freebies or is the some sort of movie budget and sponsor?

Explain to me how this works.

I might actually be able to help you.
I'm just really broke and out of work at the moment so a project like this is right up my alley, lol

Last edited:
What's preventing you from making them yourself?

I have this Kick Ass prop replia for sale on my Etsy.
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/...Ads/PortraitHitGirlBigDaddy_e_zps09dd97ab.png

Reproducing the digital files of what you're looking for shouldn't be too hard. It'll be time consuming though. Especially considering they are all different scales.

Are you looking for freebies or is the some sort of movie budget and sponsor?

Explain to me how this works.

I might actually be able to help you.
I'm just really broke and out of work at the moment so a project like this is right up my alley, lol

Hi Sqoou,
I don't have any tech skills or programs (MS paint and Movie Maker are my editing tools :facepalm ) I was looking for somebody willing to share the digital files (this is the free paper props thread ;) ) anything posted in this section of the forum is for personal use only and not to be used for monetary gain.
4 days after my original post I got the making of book and did scan the art work for the hit list, the scans worked well for background shots in the film but would need to be touched up (or have a higher quality scan) to be what I would consider "displayable". My scanner is small and cheap! :lol
The movie we needed them for (pt 2 or 4) is finished! (link in my sig) As for sponsors and budget, I'm the sponsor and the budget is what ever my family can scrape up for production. ;)
The portrait you did of BD and HG looks awesome, nice work!
Welcome to the RPF! :cool:cheers

I use Movie Maker too. Paint isn't that good though.
The best alternative is GIMP. The YouTube community will teach you anything you need to know.
This time last year I couldn't even crop an image. Now I have a YouTube channel and a store.

Thanks for the compliment :)

I made a thing for you.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back