Justin Hammer

Nah..that's too downtown for me.

"Uncle Gazpacho"
IM-100413-01.jpg

John Slattery as Howard Stark, now that is some great casting, even if he was only in the movie for a second.

Hammer added some weapons to War Machine that seemed to work great, with the exception of the "ex-wife" at the end.

Justin Hammer did get a big spread from Vanity Fair, so he has that going for him.

Pop quiz: where does he get his icecream flown in from?

Off the top of my head I remember it being Italian ice cream...flown in from California.

...Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm definitely a Hammer-Head like the rest of you guys though. Great character.

-Nick

John Slattery as Howard Stark, now that is some great casting, even if he was only in the movie for a second.

Hammer added some weapons to War Machine that seemed to work great, with the exception of the "ex-wife" at the end.

Justin Hammer did get a big spread from Vanity Fair, so he has that going for him.

Well Hammer didn't build the weapons on War Machine aside from the ex-wife, he just bolted them on. So good for him not buying cheap bolts.

He also integrated them into the War-Machine system, which required a little more than bolting them on. I didn't hear neither of them complaining about the Gatling gun, or any of the other weapon systems aside from the Ex-Wife.

It's like congratulating Munson for choosing the right bolts for his Mattmobile project, and nothing else.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back