Justin Hammer

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I may be in the minority but I honestly prefer Justin Hammer over Mickey Rourke and his character.

rodneyfaile

Sr Member
John Slattery as Howard Stark, now that is some great casting, even if he was only in the movie for a second.

Hammer added some weapons to War Machine that seemed to work great, with the exception of the "ex-wife" at the end.

Justin Hammer did get a big spread from Vanity Fair, so he has that going for him.

TheNickFox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Pop quiz: where does he get his icecream flown in from?
Off the top of my head I remember it being Italian ice cream...flown in from California.

...Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm definitely a Hammer-Head like the rest of you guys though. Great character.

-Nick

DuneMuadDib

Sr Member
John Slattery as Howard Stark, now that is some great casting, even if he was only in the movie for a second.

Hammer added some weapons to War Machine that seemed to work great, with the exception of the "ex-wife" at the end.

Justin Hammer did get a big spread from Vanity Fair, so he has that going for him.
Well Hammer didn't build the weapons on War Machine aside from the ex-wife, he just bolted them on. So good for him not buying cheap bolts.

epilepticsquirl

Sr Member
He also integrated them into the War-Machine system, which required a little more than bolting them on. I didn't hear neither of them complaining about the Gatling gun, or any of the other weapon systems aside from the Ex-Wife.

It's like congratulating Munson for choosing the right bolts for his Mattmobile project, and nothing else.