Justin Hammer

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
Hammer is way younger in the movies than the comics, he was Stane's age in the comics. That guy makes a good bad guy though, he was better in IM 2 than Whiplash.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Have you guys ever noticed how orange his hands are at the dinner in the airplane hanger? I was wondering if they were suppose to be like that.

clancampbell

Sr Member
Have you guys ever noticed how orange his hands are at the dinner in the airplane hanger? I was wondering if they were suppose to be like that.
Yeah, i noticed that too....weird....i might be making this up, but i sort of remember someone saying he'd been using a bronzing agent to look as tanned as Tony....you notice at some points that he really tries to copy Stark's image....

Rich

EyeofSauron

Master Member
He was an incompetent villain. Nothing he made in the movie worked.
i would comment with "^this" but apparently its frowned upon now ;)
he was funny, but really, nothing that he made worked. how this guy could ever be a weapons manufacturer is beyond me.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ahhh yes that does make sense.
Yeah, i noticed that too....weird....i might be making this up, but i sort of remember someone saying he'd been using a bronzing agent to look as tanned as Tony....you notice at some points that he really tries to copy Stark's image....

Rich

Scareb

Sr Member
Yeah, I was gonna say maybe he fake and bakes, or he shook one of the guido's hands from Jersey Shore.

firesprite

Master Member
i sort of remember someone saying he'd been using a bronzing agent to look as tanned as Tony....
That was me that commented on that. It's something that occurred to me on the 2nd or 3rd viewing of the movie. It totally makes sense to me that he'd screw up fake-baking as badly as he does his products. :lol

MooCriket

Master Member

Rockwell was awesome in the role. Wouldn't it have been great if He would have tripped during his little dance number?!

Wes R

Legendary Member
He was an incompetent villain. Nothing he made in the movie worked.
He isn't that great in the comics either from what I remember, most of what he did was finance stuff and let others do the dirty work. And you can't expect him to be too good a villain considering he was stuck traveling with a paranoid android and a guy in his bathrobe.

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Technically, he wasn't a "villain" in the movie, more of a pain in the butt wrapped in comic relief. I felt his character, and the acting skill of the man playong him was some of the best stuff in that movie.

Kerr Avon

Master Member
Right, a one line jokes of a character, that everything he does is crap. The power armor suits he made killed all of the test pilots, his super duper destructo rocket that he was so proud of just went 'fizzle' when it was used in the last battle. There's no way his business could have kept any government contracts with his track record. If they didn't treat him as a joke, instead treating him as a legitimate threat to Stark's company it'd have been at least interesting. Instead, it was a lame, flat one line joke that kept showing up.

micdavis

Master Member
This country is resplendent with incompetent government contractors. It was the most real thing in the movie.