Just in! SD Studios Lawgiver Mark II

C0mmand3rC0dy

Sr Member
After a good wait, I finally received mine last week, my photos don't give the prop the justice it deserves, but thanks to Steve, Matt, Erv, and company for all your work!

Video

They really look superb, was soo close to adding one to the collection but holding out for a Terminator longslide. More pics please.

I got my completed lawgiver today in the mail and i can not put it down. THANKS SD Studios and Plecter Labs. Coolest prop ever and bonus it is a working airsoft.

Damn, I guess I'll have to wait until some needs some cash fast:p... The guys did an amazing job on that gun.

A full metal version sounds impressive but i'd say its pretty heavy, even if its just an Alu body.

Tis an awesome prop! In addition to the metal airsoft (which can allegedly handle red gas if you're brave), the electronics on this thing are insanely fun. :love

Your a bit late and no to all the questions .
A member sold his on Ebay a few weeks ago he got almost 2000
see you later

glad you like it ! I brought the airsoft version to a con. in belgium, and handed it to Paul Blake after saying we all know he shot first :) He wouldn't at first that the thing will "shoot" and he had a little :eek when the gun started to blowback (who can resist pulling the trigger of that thing TBH ?)

wher can i get one of these? or a version of it?
i always wanted a lawgiver i see some on ebay but i dont know about those ones as the seller beefs them up as the best in the world ever offerd etc

so how to get one?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back