JURASSIC WORLD Owen Grady Costume

Looks like Owen has a new watch in JW2 (judging by the on set video Chris just posted to Instagram) - Casio GA-700-1B:

Instagram Video by chris pratt (@prattprattpratt)  WEBSTAGRAM.mp4_snapshot_00.20_[2017.05.08_20..jpgInstagram Video by chris pratt (@prattprattpratt)  WEBSTAGRAM.mp4_snapshot_00.55_[2017.05.08_20..jpgInstagram Video by chris pratt (@prattprattpratt)  WEBSTAGRAM.mp4_snapshot_00.20_[2017.05.08_20..jpg
f1ca0d6b7b88b462300da3d976ecc808.jpg

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Finally... here is our version of the Owen Grady Vest:

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-1729.jpg
http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/gra...-made-jackets-by-magnoli-clothiers-p-664.html

Completely made-to-order, so these can be made any size, proportion, finish, leather, color, etc... and customized any way you want.

Im looking at the Indy Magnoliclothiers vest and noticed that they offer three types of Leather for their vest. Does anyone have advice regarding the benefits of one type of leather over the other, durability, comfort, softness vs stiffness ect... (they offer Goat, Lamb, Cow).

OK, the pants are different this time around, Based on what I've seen so far, they seem to be more black than grey like JW1. I think I've narrowed them down to either Guess or Diesel Jeans based on the rear pocket design.

On set:
46466097_bryce-dallas-howard-6.jpg

Guess Jeans:
AS1OBLK2_BLK_V3-zm.jpg

Diesel Jeans:
00SS6R_0859X_02_A.jpg

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Hello All!

Well...its been a while waiting until the next movie was filmed! They are wrapping principal photography up, and will most likely be doing pick-up / reshoots in the coming months.

For those who want to know, Dragon Leatherworks is still producing the Leatherman Tool Holder and Auvenshine Knife Sheath. We didn't get a call for more prop work on this movie as they still had all the stuff from the first one in their warehouses.

We were thrilled to see the sneak-peek-behind-the-scenes pictures with Chris wearing our sheath and tool holder!

If folks still need to order the genuine articles, they can be ordered here:

https://www.dlwtn.com/jurassic-world

Cheers!

OK, the pants are different this time around, Based on what I've seen so far, they seem to be more black than grey like JW1. I think I've narrowed them down to either Guess or Diesel Jeans based on the rear pocket design.

On set:
View attachment 742322

Guess Jeans:
View attachment 742321

Diesel Jeans:
View attachment 742332

Thoughts?

Leaning more toward the Diesel Jeans... I'll try to poke around during some downtime today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if that’s something that Dragon supplied for the first film but didn’t get used? I reached out a while back and they said they weren’t asked to provide anything additional for this one. Also, those sure look like the j brands, don’t they?

Jonny,
that screenshot is from the early teaser. I think Owen wears an "hybrid" version of the outfit. His watch seems to be the Casio GD 100 1b (you can see the black paint chipping on the metal buckle. The GA 700 he wears on JW 2 has plastic buckle).

I went with the Diesel Waykee for mine. Checked all the boxes for me. Picked up the Eastland Daily Doubles too. I'm still hunting for the henley match. The closest I've found is by Rag and Bone but the buttons aren't correct. Trying to find the lapel to be that shiny material has been difficult. I bet Magnoli could make it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back