Jurassic World ACU Asset Containment Unit Uniform

Yeah, like to one worn by the guy that slaps his bloody hand print on the side of the vet vehicle before being pounced on by a raptor. I'd be interested in seeing exactly what features they (the ACU helmets) have but am not finding any reference pictures or blu-ray rips yet...

Ah, the InGen Mercs, theirs is pretty standard, has a cam attatched on the side(contour form the looks of it)

The ACU's Helmets look very plain. So if u wanna use'm, i think they'd pretty much be like this.They don't seem to have anything on them on both sides

In the scene when they were showing the Troopers getting ready to capture the Indominus Rex, you look to the left just as Hamada walks with a Shock prod in hand. Its on the shelf showing its left side. Then on the security cam u can see the helmet on its top right side. Its very plain, but don't refrain yourself from adding things to make it look fancier.

This is the helmet in Foliage Green. You can use any color if you wanna be more creative with the loadout. Id like to try and see someone use a Storm Grey ops core on this loadout. Would be a nice touch and see how it looks.
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ops-core...ry-model-foliage-green-l-xl.html#.VjtLQbcrIok
508546318_689.jpgfma tb283 2(1).jpg

Awesome to see this thread up and running again. Thought it was a gonner for sure! Well I have been meaning to upload my pics from my cities WizardCon. My girlfriend went as Claire, and most people definitely were more impressed with her wearing high heels the whole time. LOL But its just awesome to see so many people excited for this movie! If anyone is wondering I used 1 part Evening Blue to 1/2 part Royal. The Royal definitely helped bring out the blue seen in the movies! I highly suggest dying the typhon it really adds a great touch of authenticity! Keep up the good fight troopers!
acuIMG_9167.JPGacuIMG_9168.JPGacuIMG_9075.JPG

That looks really awesome man, thanks for mentioning the dyes too,will definitely be trying this out soon
Thats the best replication of the onscreen uniform ive seen yet!

That looks really awesome man, thanks for mentioning the dyes too,will definitely be trying this out soon
Thats the best replication of the onscreen uniform ive seen yet!

Thank you sir! It was really dumb luck. It came out much better than I hoped (I had never dyed anything before). I highly suggest maybe getting the jacket/pants combo then using the pants as a test. Good luck good sir!

Ah, the InGen Mercs, theirs is pretty standard, has a cam attatched on the side(contour form the looks of it)

The ACU's Helmets look very plain. So if u wanna use'm, i think they'd pretty much be like this.They don't seem to have anything on them on both sides

In the scene when they were showing the Troopers getting ready to capture the Indominus Rex, you look to the left just as Hamada walks with a Shock prod in hand. Its on the shelf showing its left side. Then on the security cam u can see the helmet on its top right side. Its very plain, but don't refrain yourself from adding things to make it look fancier.

This is the helmet in Foliage Green. You can use any color if you wanna be more creative with the loadout. Id like to try and see someone use a Storm Grey ops core on this loadout. Would be a nice touch and see how it looks.
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ops-core...ry-model-foliage-green-l-xl.html#.VjtLQbcrIok
View attachment 551165View attachment 551166

Thanks for all the info! Dang, though, didn't realize these helmets were so pricey... :-/

Thanks for all the info! Dang, though, didn't realize these helmets were so pricey... :-/

Thats the high end airsofter price :). Other airsoft sites and eBay have decent plastic ones for under $50. I picked up one very similar in shape and design for about $30 with shipping.
I did a quick search and found this http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/201449368085

With a little time and research you could probably find one closer to the movie version for a decent price.

Thats the high end airsofter price :). Other airsoft sites and eBay have decent plastic ones for under $50. I picked up one very similar in shape and design for about $30 with shipping.
I did a quick search and found this http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/201449368085

With a little time and research you could probably find one closer to the movie version for a decent price.

From the looks of it, the one on eHobby Asia is the real deal, which is why it's so much. Things like that are really overkill for costuming but some consumers are obsessive about getting the exact same make & model as item X from their favorite movie or TV show, even when there are cheaper options out there that look exactly the same and are cheaper to boot.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

So to add a lil bit to the ACU thread here, ive been doing some trial and error and here it is, the ACU heartbeat Monitor from the control room in the trailer(only difference between trailer and movie version was the Active sign on the far right of the monitor).

Haven't gotten around to making the profile picture being closer to the real one since i think they used flash when taking their photos and i was using a laptop camera.

ACU status monitor - Copy b-Recovered cb.jpg

InGen mercs use Black multi-cam and have an array of weapons that can be seen in real life, ACR, KSG, modded M4s, M249s and the likes. Their vests vary as well, with it not being restricted to black but also multi cam. They use either Caps, ops-core helmets, or boonie hats with some using balaclavas as well. They also carry recording equipment that looks like contour cameras and NVGs.

ACU has a more uniformed load-out, unique in comparison to real world counterparts that may or may not be much alike, all troopers wear customized Kryptek Gunfighter Shirt that is manufactured by Vertex, some troopers use gen 2 direct action shirts as well, both uniforms dyed blue-toned. They all use TacTec plate carriers made by 5.11. Their weapons/eqipment is mostly made up of CODA Netguns, Stun Rifle(which seems to be loaded with a tranquilizer as well), a stun prod/shock prod, and when they are in need to use deadly force, they use UTS-15s loaded with buck shot ammo, i havent seen any other lethal weapons. Pretty much their weapons are mostly non-lethal.

InGen mercs use Black multi-cam and have an array of weapons that can be seen in real life, ACR, KSG, modded M4s, M249s and the likes. Their vests vary as well, with it not being restricted to black but also multi cam. They use either Caps, ops-core helmets, or boonie hats with some using balaclavas as well. They also carry recording equipment that looks like contour cameras and NVGs.

ACU has a more uniformed load-out, unique in comparison to real world counterparts that may or may not be much alike, all troopers wear customized Kryptek Gunfighter Shirt that is manufactured by Vertex, some troopers use gen 2 direct action shirts as well, both uniforms dyed blue-toned. They all use TacTec plate carriers made by 5.11. Their weapons/eqipment is mostly made up of CODA Netguns, Stun Rifle(which seems to be loaded with a tranquilizer as well), a stun prod/shock prod, and when they are in need to use deadly force, they use UTS-15s loaded with buck shot ammo, i havent seen any other lethal weapons. Pretty much their weapons are mostly non-lethal.

Thanks for the info! Having just re-watched 'Jurassic World' for the first time since theaters last night -- I think the Ingen Mercs are infinitely more cool and bad ass looking than the ACU. I just like how more 'militarized' they look and the various, loose tactical dress code/individuality among them.

Do you happen to know what specific style brand tactical vests they used (the Ingen Mercs)? Did they have any particular field insignia or patches their jackets? Ingen logo patch perhaps?

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Their uniforms seem to be mostly combat shirts so i think you can pick any, pretty much looking like those.
http://tacticalgear.com/tru-spec-nylon-cotton-1-4-zip-tactical-response-combat-shirt-multicam-black <- i think this is one of them.
Just keep referring to the scene theyre in. The cap they use looks like condor but you can pick any if you are okay with it not being 100% accurate.

the patch can be found here
https://www.etsy.com/listing/237120...gen-subdued-pvc-patch?ref=shop_home_active_22

Though most of them dont wear it, if not none of them, seen using the InGen patch. Theyre pretty much unmarked. But you could still get the patch to make it more clearer that youre going as part of InGen's private security team.

Their uniforms seem to be mostly combat shirts so i think you can pick any, pretty much looking like those.
http://tacticalgear.com/tru-spec-nylon-cotton-1-4-zip-tactical-response-combat-shirt-multicam-black <- i think this is one of them.
Just keep referring to the scene theyre in. The cap they use looks like condor but you can pick any if you are okay with it not being 100% accurate.

the patch can be found here
https://www.etsy.com/listing/237120...gen-subdued-pvc-patch?ref=shop_home_active_22

Though most of them dont wear it, if not none of them, seen using the InGen patch. Theyre pretty much unmarked. But you could still get the patch to make it more clearer that youre going as part of InGen's private security team.

Okay. Thanks for the wealth of knowledge!!

Do you know if the uniforms were dyed 'blueish' at all? Or are they regular black cam you think and its just the film's color grading in post that makes them look a little blue? I'm also having trouble pinpointing what brand/styles chest gear they wore as they all seem to vary.

Thanks,
Mike

Oh no no hahaha, the only ones dyed blue were the Kryptek uniforms.

Theres no point in having blue toned black multicam in terms of the scene.

Well for vests, im not too sure, you can just review the scene where owen briefs them, i know one is wearing a black Tactec but thats as far as i know. There isnt much of a closeup of their gear of post production photos.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back