Jurassic Park

Oh, thanks so much man... Finally I can tackle this project the next weeks... (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

May I ask where you got the explorer watrer glass from?

Last edited:
The guys on JPlegacy put together a nice sounding audio tour that could be paired with some simple text and pictures. One of the members had his dad read the script and it sounds fantastic. So good that I hope the same guy does the final... He's no Richard Kiley but he sounds really good reading the script.

Not sure if this is the one you're talking about, but this was found over at the JPLegacy forum as well. It's a fan-made JP tour read by professional voiceover artist Tommy Cresswell. Here it is if anyone is interested.
Jurassic Park Tour Script Voiceover TC1

I'll have to check, but I think most of this script was written by a fan and contains some material not found in the film or the book. I think I'll take a stab at this and use the Jurassic Park Audiobook as my source. I'm going to edit together the sections where narrator reads the portions of original JP tour script that Crichton included in the book. It's already professionally narrated, which is a plus, and all of the source material will be authentic to the book.

Last edited:
I've been doing a little research into the one of the documents on Nedry's desk. I believe it's a datasheet/ informational material from Miles Laboratories. Miles Labs was a division of Bayer (the chemical and pharmaceutical company), and was consolidated in 1995. I'm not sure what the document is about, but I think it would be a cool piece to find or re-create.

I've found the Miles logo as it existed in 1992. Both color schemes are found on Nedry's document (sorry, they're not vectors).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Nedry's Desk.png
    Nedry's Desk.png
    677.5 KB · Views: 1,310
  • Miles Labs Logo BW small.png
    Miles Labs Logo BW small.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,291
  • Miles Labs Logo Color small.png
    Miles Labs Logo Color small.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,289
Last edited:
It also looks like Miles Laboratories may have also produced tissue freezers for medical research facilities. Having that in a dino cloning lab makes sense.

taking the free Jurassic Park brochure and making a higher-res copy that people will be able to download an print for free :)

Got most of the font done and just started on the japanese font.

New high resolution JP logos and Kodak image. I got the kodak image from another guy who had a preview of his totally revamped the brochure (that box image is hard to find!) but I color corrected it to make it screen accurate (red font on the top of the box).

Unlike his, I am trying to keep as much of the original art work as possible.

Here's a small preview

jpprev1.jpg

jpprev2.jpg

I've been doing a little research into the one of the documents on Nedry's desk. I believe it's a datasheet/ informational material from Miles Laboratories. Miles Labs was a division of Bayer (the chemical and pharmaceutical company), and was consolidated in 1995. I'm not sure what the document is about, but I think it would be a cool piece to find or re-create.

I've found the Miles logo as it existed in 1992. Both color schemes are found on Nedry's document (sorry, they're not vectors).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I know it's a long shot, but I actually emailed Bayer AG (the parent company of Miles Laboratories) as well as the Elkhart County Historical Society (Elkhart, Indiana is where Miles Laboratories began and where the company's HQ used to be) asking if they might know who I could contact for more information about the early 90's Miles Laboratories printed materials seen in Jurassic Park. Not surprisingly, no one has emailed me back. :)

Last edited:
Does someone have the original photos used for id badges? Especially interesting for me Nedry and Muldoon ones.

No, I tried to find close pictures that could match the ID cards. Sadly they're all low-res or not fitting... It would need incredible photoshop skills to make these pics look right...

But the user allosaur here made some great ones, I still hope for a small run, somewhere he got a photo of his IDs. They're awesome...

taking the free Jurassic Park brochure and making a higher-res copy that people will be able to download an print for free :)

Got most of the font done and just started on the japanese font.

New high resolution JP logos and Kodak image. I got the kodak image from another guy who had a preview of his totally revamped the brochure (that box image is hard to find!) but I color corrected it to make it screen accurate (red font on the top of the box).

Unlike his, I am trying to keep as much of the original art work as possible.

Here's a small preview

jpprev1.jpg

jpprev2.jpg

Looks awsome! Can't wait.

Beautiful work on the map, batfan. I think I'll still buy a few from nagata but those will be awesome to throw around in the Explorer for my kids to handle.

Good eye, Rymo. You made me start looking around at the other things on Nedry's desk and that's when I noticed his awesome square black desk lamp. That thing is boss! Anyone source that yet?

WHOA. Just realized that "Nedry" is an anagram for "Nerdy"... intentional? lol...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back