Jurassic Park

Here a few Jurassic Park Paper Props.
Free for any one to use!

I hope you enjoy them.

First we start off with John Hammond's Hand Signature.
John_Hammond_Sign_Med.png

Tried to clean it up as much as I could.
Great for making your own letter from John Hammond.

Next, I came across the INGEN letter from the new limited game release.
Really liked it. So I thought well I could also make a letter like this.

I used the the old logo from the movies. and well tried to get the same feeling of the letter, and clean it up as best as I could.
Hope you guys like it.

Cool but I don't want to spend $295 on software to design a $25 lasercut. I'll put in the hours to trace it and try and upload it somewhere.

iDD
I have VectorMagic installed on my home PC. Drop me a PM if you didn't trace them yet, and I'll put them through VectorMagic and sent you the results...

All phenomenal work as usual. I came across this thread while researching my Alan Grant cosplay. I had a stab at the brochure a year ago, using the readily available washed out image online. I realise lots have attempted it but looking at the work that Rymo posted, inspired me to continue my project and nothing beats the feeling of achievement of completing your own. Here's a low res preview of how I left it a year ago. I just need to find higher res images of the dino icons so I can live trace them in Illustrator. Failing that I'll redraw them in Illy :)

1004850_418210798300275_137309417_n.jpg

Finished all of the animations! whew!

Next well be sound, then I'll make them interactive.

allinone

SWF version here (right click save-as):
http://www.jurassicparkjeep.com/allinone/allinone.swf
Self running EXE (Projector File):
http://www.jurassicparkjeep.com/allinone/allinone.exe

Found these while googling for Dino Icons to complete my brochure. Please tell me this is You or you gave them permission? I'd hate to see someone else
profit on your work :O
The Park Fences Are Failing Art Prints by Dave Delisle - Shop Canvas and Framed Wall Art Prints at Imagekind.com

Paul

Oh believe me I would if I didn't work in a print shop with 12 years graphic design experience in brochure and flyer design ;) I've seen that map and it is what inspired me to be here today. Mine is almost done I need the correct fonts and that's it :)

Paul

Oh believe me I would if I didn't work in a print shop with 12 years graphic design experience in brochure and flyer design ;) I've seen that map and it is what inspired me to be here today. Mine is almost done I need the correct fonts and that's it :)

Paul

12 years and you still rely on Live Trace? Doing it by hand always beats the Live Trace feature ;)

Oh I agree but if you find something high res enough it does the trick :p Here's how I got on, did a few for fun once that layer was open :D

Original restored with photoshop and Illustrator. Fonts are as close as I could find, anyone know the Serif font used?

jp_original.jpg

Game version just for fun

jpgame.jp.jpg

and a custom one just because the composition was nice :lol

jpcustom.jpg

I'm also working on a cad version of Nedry's can this was done in a few hours in 3DS Max, I know it's not strictly a paper prop but I have the JP bug :)

can_render.jpgvialsup.jpg

Paul

Oh I agree but if you find something high res enough it does the trick :p

Being a perfectionist I don't agree :p my JP logo was done by hand from a scan of my JP poster, scanned at 1200 DPI :lol I had originally asked the company which did the scanning for 2000 DPI and they looked at me like I was an alien or something :wacko then they explained 1200 was the biggest they could do. Oh well.

I'm also working on a cad version of Nedry's can this was done in a few hours in 3DS Max, I know it's not strictly a paper prop but I have the JP bug :)

View attachment 216843View attachment 216844

You're not the only one doing both 2D and 3D ;)
3D.png

Being a perfectionist I don't agree :p my JP logo was done by hand from a scan of my JP poster, scanned at 1200 DPI :lol I had originally asked the company which did the scanning for 2000 DPI and they looked at me like I was an alien or something :wacko then they explained 1200 was the biggest they could do. Oh well.

You're not the only one doing both 2D and 3D ;)
View attachment 216929

Nice. I had a bash at the logo a while back too and some of the Dino signs, they were going to be sold on my store but it was risky so I just kept them for the Portfolio ;)

jurassic_render.jpg3dsign.jpgjpsignage.jpgpaddock.jpg

I have no problem getting my brochures printed we have a grenadier large format printer. Check my Shapeways link below for my 3D work, I'm currently freelancing for Marvel after my Arc reactor and Iron-Man models were removed on C&D request I had the balls to say "if you think they are that much of threat why don't you hire me?" :lol

Back to Jurassic Park though I found the Serif font and am back on track :D

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent 3D work Paul...just check out your Shapeways offerings.

Rob

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

Last edited:
Excellent 3D work Paul...just check out your Shapeways offerings.

Rob

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

Thanks I got my JP brochure finished it took 22 hours on and off but I did pretty well and kind of enjoyed seeing the restoration happen lol. Here's some low res previews after all that work I may do a run for a few friends on fb. It's had a lot of positive feedback and I credited Rymo for the Kodak vector image. I don't want to step on any toes so am posting here first

Here she is with comparison images :)

brochure_comparison1.jpg brochure_comparison4.jpg brochure_comparison5.jpgbrochure_comparison2.jpg brochure_comparison6.jpg

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the map section scaled down 40%. I decided to redraw the roads, track and fences in Illustrator. This also made my different than the previous so I'm happy with that mix of vector and water colour look. All the dino icons and keys were redrawn with the pen tool too. I want to go to Jurassic Park now :lol

brochure_comparison7.jpgmap.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back