Jurassic Park

With regards to the interactive cd-rom, all I've attempted was a lo-res version of the main menu screen (back on page 3). Unfortunately, the movie only really shows two interactive cd-rom screens: the introductory screen with the JP logo stone carving, and the main menu screen with the island map (and a page turn transition between the two). If an entire interactive cd-rom animation was created (one that goes beyond those two initial screens), the content would have to be made-up from scratch, without reference material. That would be cool, but it wouldn't be canon.

Yeah that is true. That screenshot you made is pretty boss though...

I suppose it could be a very simple interface. The guys on JPlegacy put together a nice sounding audio tour that could be paired with some simple text and pictures. One of the members had his dad read the script and it sounds fantastic. So good that I hope the same guy does the final... He's no Richard Kiley but he sounds really good reading the script.

Is it better now? I also made a security pass, based on one that was included in a box set.
Security Pass.png

Last edited:
Fantastic, mate. You're also from Belgium? It's a small world (and Belgium is a small country ;-). Where are you from exactly? I live in Dendermonde and work in Ghent (Zwijnaarde).

I'm glad you like it :) I'm from Geraardsbergen.
I did another high voltage sign.
alto voltaje.png
Davy

Last edited:
I'm glad you like it :) I'm from Geraardsbergen.
Geraardsbergen: mmmm, mattetaartjes!!! (Sorry, guys, don't know how to translate "mattetaartjes" in English, but they are delicious!) They look like this:

mattetaart-500x500.jpg

Anyway, back on topic ;).

Geraardsbergen: mmmm, mattetaartjes!!! (Sorry, guys, don't know how to translate "mattetaartjes" in English, but they are delicious!) They look like this:

mattetaart-500x500.jpg

Anyway, back on topic ;).

Oh my good, these aren't the meat pies from Sweeny Todd, aren't they? :confused
:lol:lol:lol

But let's talk about JP, thats more important.

Pies my man, meat pies, fruit pies ect ;)
Yeah, pies, but the inside is... well... it's not meat, it's not fruit, it's some kind of milk product, called "matten". If you are ever in Belgium, forget the chocolate and waffles, but go looking for "mattetaarten"!!! And beer, off course... never leave Belgium without having a Duvel, Leffe, Karmeliet or if you can get it: a Westvleteren!

Still looking for High Res Sisn of the East Dock Sign...

Anyone?

And does anyone have cut-to-size pics of the actors for the IDs, because I think there is no way allosaur ever make a small run of his ID's? :love (to allosaur) :lol

So, I want to try it myself...

Still looking for High Res Sisn of the East Dock Sign...

Anyone?

And does anyone have cut-to-size pics of the actors for the IDs, because I think there is no way allosaur ever make a small run of his ID's? :love (to allosaur) :lol

So, I want to try it myself...

WIP. Please be patient.

Dietrich

Thanks. Well, there are already PDf files or something out, but they were uplaoded on megaupload and know they're unavailable, so someone must have these files...

Already contacted them, and still mentioned the Vinyls in my WTB Thread, but got no response... If I have no chance to get the vinyls, I try to draw it on wood plates and paint it with acrylic paint, but still nedd higher resolution pics to transfer it correctly on the wood plates...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back