Jurassic Park

Wow, his is very good.
Hey Rymo, welcome back. Indeed, Mr Nagata's brochures are very great! The print is also of very great quality. I bought 20 of his brochures, but I'd love to have a digital version too. So if you would like to share your files, that would be great, but I understand your hesitation.

But nobody will blame you if you do a run of your brochures too. In fact, I was hoping you did a run, so I could get some brochures from you, but then there was no news from you, so I assumed you abandoned this project. I was happy to see someone else making a really great brochure. Anyway, it's up to you. If you do a run, I still might consider buyin one or a few brochures from you, just to compare them to Mr Nagata's. I'd also be interested in the file if you would share it...

It's a shame we can't find a higher res photo of Sam Neil for the book.

I found this image being used as someones avatar on a JP forum. I'm not sure where the image came from, and I haven't been able to locate a larger size. It looks like it's from the same photoshoot as the photograph that's on the book cover. I'm wondering if maybe these images were released as promotional materials at one time?

grant_by_rymomymo-d4nr5ez.jpg

Very similar to the book cover:

12515.jpg

Last edited:
I found this image being used as someones avatar on a JP forum. I'm not sure where the image came from, and I haven't been able to locate a larger size. It looks like it's from the same photoshoot as the photograph that's on the book cover. I'm wondering if maybe these images were released as promotional materials at one time?

Are they an active member? Maybe they can tell us where they got it?

I've finished some graphics from The Lost World: Jurassic Park. These are graphics from the computer screens inside the field trailers. For reference materials I used the film itself as well as photos from The Making of the Lost World book. I scanned the images from the book at hi-res and used them as templates for my layout. Everything is as screen-accurate as possible.

I'm also working on some more graphics from TLW including the GPS unit they tracked Harding with as well as more from the field trailer computers.

tlw_reference_photo_by_rymomymo-d4nw6xz.png
tlw_reference_by_rymomymo-d4nw8h6.jpg

LWscreen4small.png
Full Res

LWscreen5smallNEW.png
Full Res

LWscreen1small.png
Full Res

LWscreen2smallNEW.png
Full Res

LWscreen3small.png
Full Res

Last edited:
Here's my graphic for The Lost World GPS unit used to track down Harding. The terrain map I used is not screen-accurate, although I DID source it from a hi-res scan of the GPS interface shown in The Making of The Lost World book. So, it's still somewhat accurate.

gps_reference_by_rymomymo-d4nwwxm.png

the_lost_world_gps_by_rymomymo-d4nwwbx.png

Last edited:
Nice. Love this computer stuff... I wish someone would do a flash od nedrys computer system from JP1.

It looks like nedryland will never finish the computer systems, not in this life...

Nice. Love this computer stuff... I wish someone would do a flash od nedrys computer system from JP1.

It looks like nedryland will never finish the computer systems, not in this life...

I've made more progress on my JP1 flash animations, I've added additional scenes like Nedry's stopwatch, the storm approaching, and his Irix workstation.

Jurassic Park Computer System

Maybe someday I'll have the time to make it interactive.

You should continue, cecause this is..... FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!! :eek :eek :eek

Wow, man... You're the real JP wizard... This is more progress than on Nerdyland in about 3 years or something... Now just the Nedryvideo and the UNIx system is missing... It looks perfect, man...

(y)thumbsup:thumbsup This is so cool...

Is it possible to provide a .flv from the computer systems?!?

Last edited:
Looks like it is not for 4:3 displays or do I have to change my resolution?!?

I tried wo watch it, but it works only sometimes... Guess my PC is too old and slow... a Flash for download would be cool... :$

Oh... my resoltuion was 1152 X 864...

With 1280 X 1024 it works perfect now... Thanks so much for the file...

Hope you will find some time to contiunue your work on the computer systems... Would be awesome to have the missing stuff in these animations, too... :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back