Jurassic Park T-Rex / Explorer Set

If items came alive like in Toy Story, for me, it would be Star Wars models, Back to the Future DeLoreans, few other stuff (and now this T-rex, when it arrives).
I want it to be an ultimate battle.

If items came alive like in Toy Story, for me, it would be Star Wars models, Back to the Future DeLoreans, few other stuff (and now this T-rex, when it arrives).
I want it to be an ultimate battle.
you need a cupboard
star.gif

Say the Fedex guy pull up....I was ready.
Pretty nice toy. Always wanted the JP T-rex.
20220212_170612.jpg

On both top mouth parts an each side, there is this whitish spot. I need to look closer. Can't tell if its worn off paint, or something, like glue, on it. Looks more like something on it. The other side isn't quite as bad. Im happy either way.
20220212_170752.jpg

Penny didn't know what to think about this.
20220212_170406.jpg

Also came with a little unpainted guy.
Now the big question....where do I put the sucker?

That’s my problem… and I have a wicked dust problem.. I’m always dusting.. if I couldn’t fit it under glass it would drive me nuts with dust
The main two issues I’ve had collecting are either dust or just running out of space.

See BBTS didn’t let ya down!
I'm glad. Just too many times I've been scammed in the past or had problems.
2 years ago I tried to get more of my 1:18th Sun star BTTF DeLorean collection finished. Never got the car from the first movie and thought I had found a good place to buy it. But, after taking forever to get here, I got a metal ring instead. It could maybe fit on my pinky. I did get a refund thankfully, but didn't try and see if they "might" fix the order or not.
I would like that delorean, and also need the one sitting on the train tracks. Now I can't find any at the 1:18th scale, usually only ones that are a little smaller.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back