Jumanji Board Replica Prop

DaBuild

Sr Member
Hello Guys,

I'm fairly new in the RPF community.

I just wanted to shared my latest build with you guys.

It took me something like 120 hours of work over 3 months.

Check out the full making of on Youtube here:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 228
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 227
  • 1c.jpg
    1c.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 255
  • 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 204
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 214
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 227
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 243
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 234
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 320
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 196

TheMadOne

Very Nice!
If I can ask
I'm trying to make my own with Aspire and a friend that have CNC pantograph. Can I ask what program (or the file, it would be AWESOME) of the ring at center of the paths?
what material have you used?

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That looks very nice! I saw a few attempts by other members, but except Markpoons board, all looked a bit :rolleyes:. But yours actually looks good! You might consider contacting RestauraJones to give your board a custom paint job. I saw a Markpoon board that was repainted by him, and that looked much, much better...

You can still find some pictures of his work in this thread: Jumanji Board Review (Markpoon's board V2 repainted by Restaurajones)

DaBuild

Sr Member
That looks very nice! I saw a few attempts by other members, but except Markpoons board, all looked a bit :rolleyes:. But yours actually looks good! You might consider contacting RestauraJones to give your board a custom paint job. I saw a Markpoon board that was repainted by him, and that looked much, much better...

You can still find some pictures of his work in this thread: Jumanji Board Review (Markpoon's board V2 repainted by Restaurajones)
Thanks a lot for the info man! Appreciated! :)

Very Nice!
If I can ask
I'm trying to make my own with Aspire and a friend that have CNC pantograph. Can I ask what program (or the file, it would be AWESOME) of the ring at center of the paths?
what material have you used?

The ring I simply modeled in Maya and printed out in 3D

I just look at his and I cant compete with that :p Hehehe! Thats a great board!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.