jumanji animal tokens request

gerardobahena

Anyone have a reference pic for the Jumanji game tokens? i would like the front, sides, and back. anything you can help with would be awesome. i added 2 pics of something i found but cant find the original. starting to work on this project for my younger brothers Christmas present. Its his favorite movie and his main reason for entering the film industry. Cant wait to start. Maybe I'll present it to him while dressed as jungle Alan. lol maybe....

Attachments

• pb120019.jpg
    pb120019.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 744
  • pb120017.jpg
    pb120017.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 1,179
gerardobahena, Those pics are from Gemwright. I picked up her kit some years ago. I have modded her sculpts with some influence from Markpoons pics he was putting out at the time his board was being developed. Not screen accurate I'm sure and the monkey still isn't done but it might give you an idea.

GOSH I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY!
All of you are such great people. oh and i found the Gemwright post as well, wish i could get those black and white plans of the tokens. i did find the 3d files but doesn't feel right to 3d print them for this project.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back