Judge Predd

batmanvspredator

WIP

1257383166.jpg

1257383166.jpg

A teaser pic and no supporting text... thats just mean. The details look good.:rolleyes:

How was the badge made?

Did you have any shots from the comics that your usings as a guide?

1256269493.jpg

Theres also a statue out there thats really really hard to find a pic of. But its predator dressed up in the blue uniform but I went with the black one.

Badge was sculpted and then cast out of a resin.

1256269493.jpg

Comics have great ideas
For example there is a comic out there I believe its predator vs aliens vs the darkness vs witchblade. There is an incrediable female pred in there that someone might want to build one day.

Heres the tie in for me. Judge Dredd = Judge Predd

I also have 3 more ideas for crossovers.

But wether you guys like it or not Im happy your at least commenting about it. Im fking stoked about it Because I believe im the only one here now that has 2 preds that could outlive me. I got tired of latex this and latex that. And things having a lifespan. I also like crossovers. plus I was looking for a way to make a pred using little to no latex. The only thing that could go wrong with my costumes now is the head and hands.

mindhunter1dfegold.jpg

mindhunter1dfegold.jpg

Comics have great ideas
For example there is a comic out there I believe its predator vs aliens vs the darkness vs witchblade. There is an incrediable female pred in there that someone might want to build one day.

Heres the tie in for me. Judge Dredd = Judge Predd

I also have 3 more ideas for crossovers.

But wether you guys like it or not Im happy your at least commenting about it. Im fking stoked about it Because I believe im the only one here now that has 2 preds that could outlive me. I got tired of latex this and latex that. And things having a lifespan. I also like crossovers. plus I was looking for a way to make a pred using little to no latex. The only thing that could go wrong with my costumes now is the head and hands.

mindhunter1dfegold.jpg
I don't think he wants her for her mind! :) sorry couldn't resist after seeing the title is " mindhunter". The old ..."you only want me for my body ,y ou dont even care about my mind"

mindhunter1dfegold.jpg

Im not knocking your build, I promise im not. Im not anyone to judge what anyone wants to design or build. Its just that I think they take this crossover thing too far. Everything dosent have to coexist with something else. Its ok for a character to stand alone. I just dont see the Predtor as noble and honorable as they have been portrayed in the past taking on so many aspects of their prey. Good luck on your build. I look forward to seeing it come along.

pred vs witchblade and darkness?!?! come on..... i assume the aliens are thrown in there for cannon fodder.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back