Judge Predd

pred vs witchblade and darkness?!?! come on..... i assume the aliens are thrown in there for cannon fodder.

I actually have that series. Can't say the story makes sense, but I love the artwork. The huntress (yes, it's a she) featured in it is kinda cool (or hot, depending on your perspective!).

just got my gun mon but I had to send it back for repairs. The dredd gunn is huge and heavy and looks absloutly beautiful in person. (thats what she said beat you to it) Will post pics once it comes back from the shop.

Small update got some hands and feet out of the way. Also my gun came in the mail again and no problems with it this time. Im a picky little bitch when it comes to certin things. I like to know everything that could go wrong with an item I wish to purchase or what I will have to fix when I buy somthing as is. Will post pics of the gun and holster tomm. I had to take the gun holster apart and resow it to enlarge it to fit the gun. I also added a little yellow stripe on it to bring attention to it. Eagle armor is being worked on still but looking very very nice.

RodsStuff.jpg

sholders.jpg

RodsStuff.jpg

sholders.jpg

I love the concept and the fact its even supported by a comic book! I prefer the comic pred to the movie only because their seems to be so much more happening in the comic books...or maybe I'm just a book worm.

I love the concept and the fact its even supported by a comic book! I prefer the comic pred to the movie only because their seems to be so much more happening in the comic books...or maybe I'm just a book worm.

Agreed lots more going on in the comic books.

Also nice suit I like the Pistol, where did that come from?

Gun was made by Desmond Wilkerson. This was the 300$ version the other one that has sound was 2000$ I was very happy with this one. Its an air soft gun thats been modded to look like the dredd gun. Lights up, and fires air soft BB's. I rigged mine so I could take into buildings. I just put a straw in the clip where the bb's go so that it thinks that its loaded and still fires. If you dont have it loaded it's just a one shot wonder. When its loaded or rigged with a straw it thinks that its has ammo to fire and it goes full auto. Probably about 30 shots befor I have to fill it back up with Green gas again. Its pretty loud so it sounds like its really blasting.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back