judge dredd stallone helmet

Here is a question. I have never used this material or talked to anyone that has. When I stumbled upon it it really interested me. Have any of you guys used this?
http://www.industrialpolymers.com/water_abs_expanding_urethanes.html

Could something like this be used to make the existing helmet larger? I was worried about it being disproportionate but the Scooby heads seem to show different. What do you think?

Thanks!

Greg

that stuff looks really interesting if not too good to be true. think on theoptions for future projects, ie ypu could do small, medium and large all off the same sculpt.

I wonder if they ship to the uk?

That is awesome. Did you get it from Wake's site? Roughly what size would you say?

nicklambo's helmet is from me - possibly around a 7 3/4" size. Definitely pretty large anyway.

i don't really care if it wearable, i just want on for the mantle

This is me (with a 7 1/4 head size) wearing my SD Studios helmet. As you can see, it's sitting pretty high. I heard that the reason the SD helmet was so small is because although it was cast from Stallone's helmet, Don Post didn't take into account the 10% (or whatever) shrinkage that was going to happen during the process. There's no way Stallone wore a helmet as small as the SD replica.

street_judge.jpg

For comparision, here I am wearing the Termight Replicas helmet.

wake.jpg

It's slightly lop sided because I quickly put a bit of padding on th etop of my head so I didn't look like this in the photo.

small.jpg

Click HERE to view more people wearing the Termight Replicas helmet in a facebook album.

Cheers,

Wake

Last edited:
OK, Im NOT dropping names here but I just had a brief convo with Stallone at a party a few weeks ago and there's NO WAY that helmet would fit him. I was literally face to face with him discussing cigars of all things and I noticed two things.
1. He was wearing lifts (another individual there remarked on the same thing that suddenly he was taller. LOL)
2. He's got a big noggin (well, bigger then that helmet would indicate).
My two cents :)

Does anybody bother to read anymore? :rolleyes ...from tk1780 on the first page:

This gent is very talented and currently working on an other project for me right now. After he is done that (Feb 08) he will start work on Judges armor from the movie .

Once this is done up I will post up pics, I am sure that if there is intrest for a few sets of gear can be made avliable. It will be the regular judges armor, not specific to Dredd however

This guy is fast and incredibly talented so I should be able to post pics of the helmet sculpts in early March. Send me a PM if you want for more details.

So, I guess we'll know in about a week or you can PM him. ;)

I made this many many years ago when I was a kid. Never got round to finish it. If anyone wants to pay for the postage or can pick it up from london in the uk, it's theirs. Otherwise it's bin fodder! :unsure

2267054139_23a58074f0_o.jpg

I made this many many years ago when I was a kid. Never got round to finish it. If anyone wants to pay for the postage or can pick it up from london in the uk, it's theirs. Otherwise it's bin fodder! :unsure

PM sent! That might make an excellent stand for my Dredd helmet.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back