judge dredd stallone helmet

DarkKnight

Sr Member
Hi all, anyone have the helmet, it was made by a comapny that advertised in starlog, the helmet is really small, they explained to me that stallone has a small head, I'll try and post a picture of it later, but wondering if anyone knows more aobut the history of this replica

Yup the movie replica helmets are like impossible to find. Myself and a freind are looking at having them made by a local prop maker out my way. If he is able to do them up I am sure a limited run will be made avaliable.

This gent is very talented and currently working on an other project for me right now. After he is done that (Feb 08) he will start work on Judges armor from the movie .

Once this is done up I will post up pics, I am sure that if there is intrest for a few sets of gear can be made avliable. It will be the regular judges armor, not specific to Dredd however

This guy is fast and incredibly talented so I should be able to post pics of the helmet sculpts in early March. Send me a PM if you want for more details.
;)

Last edited:
Yup the movie replica helmets are like impossible to find. Myself and a freind are looking at having them made by a local prop maker out my way. If he is able to do them up I am sure a limited run will be made avaliable.

This gent is very talented and currently working on an other project for me right now. After he is done that (Feb 08) he will start work on Judges armor from the movie .

Once this is done up I will post up pics, I am sure that if there is intrest for a few sets of gear can be made avliable. It will be the regular judges armor, not specific to Dredd however

This guy is fast and incredibly talented so I should be able to post pics of the helmet sculpts in early March. Send me a PM if you want for more details.
;)

the helmet is my grail item i would definatly be interested in one

Hi all, anyone have the helmet, it was made by a comapny that advertised in starlog, the helmet is really small, they explained to me that stallone has a small head, I'll try and post a picture of it later, but wondering if anyone knows more aobut the history of this replica

I have a set of molds and TP was the shop that ran the lens for them.

Thermal

Any chance of using the molds and making up some of these bad boys?!?!

you guys may want to think about modifying the mold, it is very small, I wear a 71/2 hat size it doesnt fit my head, when I called SD they said thats the way it is Stallone has a small head, I ceratinly would like a normal size version

I remember at Planet Hollywood they had a screen used suit from Running Man of Stallones, if was incredibly small, and i'm only 5'7!!!

I know it's the comic version but I love my Christmas present from the wife!!

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

The SD Studios version will fit a child's head....you would want a regular Street judge helmet if you ever had hopes of slipping it on...

I wear a US Size 7 1/2 hat -- there are plenty of helmets that, to my great disappointment, I've not been able to fit into -- but somehow I am able to squeeze into my SD Studios Judge Dredd lid.

There's not much nose room, and I need to have my hair cut very short.. :p

I would be in on this. I have the pics from the Judge Hershey helmet on Screen Used. Was there a size difference between Diane Lane and Sylvester Stallone? Maybe the SD was based off of hers?

Thanks!

Greg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back