John Wick

Here's the $7M bond initiated by Santino D'Antonio made from screencaps and the files I made for the $15M bounty:
Image62.png Image71.png John Wick Bond & Certificate 3.png

I'm working on recreating the Sanxit Indorsata stamp to add it to the files.

And this one...
Image79.png

At first this one looked to be an impossible task, because I thought the text was handwritten, but then I noticed the W on Winston and Wick was the same, which screamed a particular font:
Registry Writings.png

So, armed with lots of patience and font(s) searching I got this beauty:
Continental Marker Registry v1.png

And the version after Santino marked the end of the bounty:
Continental Marker Registry v2.png

Some of the details on the top and bottom sections were guesstimated, while the bloody fingerprints are just images taken from the internet. The size is 210 x 297 mm or A4.

Thanks again for the kind words! It helps a lot to have good screencaps and/or reference photos (like those from PropStore) and the rest is just my obsessive attention to details to achieve the best results.

Here's my attempt at weathering the rubber stamp mark:
Bond Stamp Weathering.png

The only problem is that this can be done only in vectorized format (I think). The green mark (the color is just a highlight) can be positioned on top of the stamp to your liking and you can multiply the results by mirroring the image vertically or horizontally, but also you can rotate it to get endless results. When the green mark is at the position you like, select both images then press the trim function and all overlapping green zones will be erased from the stamp.

Here are some variations I made that can be used with the files (just isolate the one you like and paste it to your image):
Rubber Stamp Marks.png

The whole background is transparent, while the stamps have 10% transparency to allow the text from the files to be partially visible (you can see the result in the example file).

What was the name of the font? Looks like a handy one to have for old style copperplate anyway.

On the bond certificate the title font is called Chisel, while the rest is Century Schoolbook with Times New Roman for the contract number. For the typewriter text I used mostly Fletcher Typewriter.

On the registry/ledger the hand written font is American Scribe with some variations here and there, the marker number is Venetian DM BT, while the cash is Bickham Script Pro.

Did two more of the paper props; I used some screencaps and reference images posted in the media section ==> John Wick Reference Images and John Wick Reference Images PT2. The size is the same with the bond certificates.

John Wick's criminal record:
John Wick Bond & Certificate 5.png John Wick Bond & Certificate 6.png

The Continental Hotel city record:
John Wick Bond & Certificate 7.png John Wick Bond & Certificate 8.png

Some variations of the deconsecrated weathered stamp:
Rubber Stamp Marks 2.png

The next file will be Winston's criminal record.

Last edited:
I think I found the image used for the Winston criminal record file:
Winston.png 7n_hellboyrebootaddsjohn00.jpg

The 1st image was cropped from this photo from the media section:
IMG_20190904_162803.jpg

And because that image has the glare/reflection from the glass, I will replace that photo with the color one (of course made as grayscale) and will also add the missing background.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back