Limited Run John Wick Russian Orthodox cross Prop Run 1 - Stock avail

The newer version is nice but that's not the correct center medal also the wrap around rope should be above that metal piece that you added for accuracy , I have a pic that shows the correct medal but doesn't have that medal piece and the cross is obviously wrong, The center medal is on sites going for 25/30 cents , the pic is from eBay.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 161
I noticed while Browsing on eBay here in the states, you have the rosary for sale ,so if I order it will it be pre-order until 2/20/20 ?

no we start shipping in the following 2 weeks. i believe my partner has updated the shipping info...thanks for the heads up

The newer version is nice but that's not the correct center medal also the wrap around rope should be above that metal piece that you added for accuracy , I have a pic that shows the correct medal but doesn't have that medal piece and the cross is obviously wrong, The center medal is on sites going for 25/30 cents , the pic is from eBay.
can you let me know which site sells it? thank you!

I just remembered, Catholic Rosary Beads Wood Strong Cord Miraculous Center , men and women / Unisex in Brown, sellers name , ( iconeum) the center medal, although not exact, set of 10 Rosary parts, San Damiano Cross & Miraculous Mary Medal Center Piece all on www.ebay.com , sellers name: ( myreligioustreasures

thank you all for the information, but i am not able to find a supplier for that exact Miraculous Center.

One way is to draw and produce it from scratch but that will mark it up significantly, also, the exact picture came out when the cross was late in production.

Seek your understanding

As i mentioned earlier, if there is anyone who change his mind, please do so before the date 7 Jan 2020

i'm still in also.you have done your best nakai,still think it is the closest i have seen to the movie one.

I'm still searching, I've seen the exact center on a site two weeks ago but can't remember, eventually I'll find it, I'm retired, and I have all the time to browse and if and when I do ,I'll ask the seller if you can sell the medal in bulk.

You could be right ,but I'm more interested in the formation of the loops and accuracy of the medal as pictured,I'll check it out.

Don't get me wrong ,I will purchase your rosary based on your cross and the metal piece above the cross because of the accuracy of it alone .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back