John Wick Props

haha:D cool miguel. no mention of the fanta? did you get that mate?
LOL.... I forgot the orange Fanta OOppss towards the end the Bowery King was drinking one JW Fan in full effect!

Attachments

• Bowery King.jpg
    Bowery King.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 229
I love there wick films. Planning of getting the Wick TT 2011 airsoft gasser from Evike. I have both the blood oath markers. What other rifles/pistols are there in airsoft?

I love there wick films. Planning of getting the Wick TT 2011 airsoft gasser from Evike. I have both the blood oath markers. What other rifles/pistols are there in airsoft?
have a look back through this thread. tti glock 34,kimber warrior,you can also get glock 26.you can get the denix colt 1860 replica,the same as what john takes the hammer from to build a firing gun in the museum in jw3. denix also do a colt 1851.the gun he detaches the barrel from.both the denix don't fire anything.they are just replicas. :)

I looked at the screen shot that you posted, and it looks like there's something more than just a couple rings of color. But, I also couldn't be absolutely sure. It looks like there's some kind of mark every 2 inches or so, around the rim of the saucer, and yet, that could be a reflection through the cut glass. The bottom of the saucer is all washed out and can't be seen. You would probably need some other reference to get a good idea of the pattern. I like the one in the pictures of your recreation.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back