John Wick Props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

stussy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
couple more bits from jw2.
winstons tea cup and saucer.
DSC01609.JPG

stussy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks Miguel. hadn't seen anybody go for the sommelier prop or Winston's tea cup and saucer. Glad you like them mate.;)

stussy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
think that will be a bit far for me to go mate for a crystal glass;). mainly showing off my phone to be honest. just put it together for a quick photo.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's the same pattern as the Dollar Tree dollar store. ($1 EACH !!) It's stretched out a bit on the taller glasses, though. I bought one just so I could take a pic and show you. The smaller glasses with the correct pattern were out of stock at my Dollar Tree. I forgot you were in Britain. :D
But, this is good info for someone reading this thread that *IS* in the USA.

Attachments

• IMG_2159[1].JPG
    IMG_2159[1].JPG
    2 MB · Views: 5

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.